Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thank you @what is happening for your unrequested act of kindness [£400 Amazon Gift Card]

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
I was literally just browsing the forum as normal last week when he sent me this PM:

2020 01 27 194707

Obviously he had seen my mosaics and what I had wrote about the long-winded way I have to make them (3 different apps + an online tool, using a £40 tablet running Windows XP on an emulator to run one of the apps, and a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini. So more painstaking rather than enjoyable) and wanted to help me buy a laptop.

Screenshot 2020 01 25 15 33 22 1

Screenshot 2020 01 25 15 33 16 1

He proved to be true to his word, and I'm currently shopping for a new laptop. He said I could let the forum know now. This is possibly the kindest thing anyone has ever done for me in my entire, piece of shit 36 year existence, thank you so much bro :feelsYall:

And Cucktears say all Incel's are evil, hateful selfish assholes?? :feelskek:

I'm glad for you.
He is one of a kind.

just make mosaics theory

Holy shit what a fucking bro
IT will NOT touch this

It's good to know we have richcels who like to help out poorcels. Better than normie and IT cucks only helping wahmen because they think it will get them pussy.

He is based as fuck. I love richcels who like to help his fellow poorcerls. And holyshit £400=3.104,04 Türk Lirası. I'd buy 2 gaming pc with that money.

These are the types of threads that make me happy

Yeah okay, but he still burns money for the gigs of it. For that alone I don't like him, I don't care about whether he gave me money. I hate people who destroy money. If I was a billionaire, I would not even burn 5 euros.
@what is happening is a fucking agent of chaos

one day he’ll be charitable and give away money to cels, the next he’ll set a mansion on fire

He is a true saint.

Very good act

Absolute legend tbh.

That dude is based

Saint Christmascel!

You are still alive :feelsautistic:

Whats the best way to send via amazon

Last edited:
What an amazing guy. Guess there are good people

Tags don't work in thread titles bro.

Lifefuel for u , i'm still poor

@what is happening asked for a voluntary ban at 666 posts. I wonder why? Good for you though possibly this Christmas I can give $150 away.

I'm glad for you.
He is one of a kind.
Cheers bro, it was unexpected and much appreciated.

It's good to know we have richcels who like to help out poorcels. Better than normie and IT cucks only helping wahmen because they think it will get them pussy.
Exactly this.

He is a true saint.
You are still alive :feelsautistic:

Whats the best way to send via amazon
Just barely bro, glad someone's happy about that :feelskek: Cheers. Currently 5 weeks into a 12 week rehab program, came here straight from hospital after spending 15 days in there. They have a duty of care towards me now as I'm classed as a "vunerable" person, which means they can't just kick my homeless ass out on the streets after this and have to provide me with somewhere to live :cool: Hope you are well?

@what is happening just sent me the giftcard codes and I redeemed them via Amazon. A hell of a good deed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back