Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over thanks jew masters

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
we have witnessed hot addictive foids only after looking at the beauty/health products for women created by jews to improve ther hotness, culture created by them, technology and psychological game and smv created by them.

if we were not globalised. we would be like average curry man. living in the moment, not craving fr foids becasue they would look disgusting without modern care and bcasue of doing so much physical work.

but blaming joos is valid for cels who want "love" "connection" type shit tho.

I'm so far gone that whenever I see 'hot women' I imagine them bald, without make up and crusty af. Appearances are deceptive af and I won't let foid appearances deceive me into doing shit I don't want to do (like using me for something)
all foids will eventually go old and be stinky asf especially their rotten holes because they can't walk or get up or go to the shower but too much of a pussy to kill themselves (lower female suicide rates). All looks go and the agepill always collects

I'm so far gone that whenever I see 'hot women' I imagine them bald, without make up and crusty af. Appearances are deceptive af and I won't let foid appearances deceive me into doing shit I don't want to do (like using me for something)
all foids will eventually go old and be stinky asf especially their rotten holes because they can't walk or get up or go to the shower but too much of a pussy to kill themselves (lower female suicide rates). All looks go and the agepill always collects
enlightenedcel

enlightenedcel
All women have their time but nothing never lasts they’ll spend their last years in misery like everyone else forever reminiscing about being a fucking whore and chasing chad till their last breath.

All women have their time but nothing never lasts they’ll spend their last years in misery like everyone else forever reminiscing about being a fucking whore and chasing chad till their last breath.
but i feel like they are not as depressed as men. they never kill themselves. their retarded brain is simple and never rots like ours.

but i feel like they are not as depressed as men. they never kill themselves. their retarded brain is simple and never rots like ours.
That’s because women are energy vampires they leech off of everyone else and their circle jerk group of friends they all hate each other but lust for another man. The energy they feed on is what makes them live. Isolate a woman from everyone else and she will definitely kill herself if there’s nobody to give attention to her. Men can handle isolation and solitude they’re actually used to it but it is still damaging if done for too long. Men have better tolerance to it and that shows men are usually more mature

Men committing suicide they are just balls to the wall no frills no bs they get the job done. For women it’s just a cry for attention so they don’t complete their attempts. They’re addicted to the people who react and give attention.

Men think more abstractly we think in ideas, memories and we reflect more. Girls are just unstable rollercoasters of emotions don’t matter if they’re quiet or loud they express it in one way or another. They always want the spotlight on themselves

That’s because women are energy vampires they leech off of everyone else and their circle jerk group of friends they all hate each other but lust for another man. The energy they feed on is what makes them live. Isolate a woman from everyone else and she will definitely kill herself if there’s nobody to give attention to her. Men can handle isolation and solitude they’re actually used to it but it is still damaging if done for too long. Men have better tolerance to it and that shows men are usually more mature

Men think more abstractly we think in ideas, memories and we reflect more. Girls are just unstable rollercoasters of emotions don’t matter if they’re quiet or loud they express it in one way or another. They always want the spotlight on themselves
oh. this is also suitable for another breed of humans who are always gossipping and spreading negative energy. they should be forced to be alone and tortured if they did anti-civilization and anti-p[eaceful existence activities.

Impressive, very based.

So kikes have reached entire globe of propoganda