Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thanks to Monster energy I can post even more!

How do they taste?

lol I can´t even enjoy energy drinks anymore I get anxiety from any drug even caffeine.

Energy drink are overpriced scam fbh. You can just buy a can of coffee for cheaper and fills you up just as good.

Energy drink are overpriced scam fbh. You can just buy a can of coffee for cheaper and fills you up just as good.
It is really expensive. Getting loaded up with b12 improves my whole week though tbh. But it's over $8 for like 4 cans so yeah it is very expensive. Those ingredients and vitamins justify it for me in my head tbh.

Tbh there has to be some sort of taste factor no doubt.

the spam is real

enjoy your kidney failure from all that aspartame

Kidney huh? I have healthy boy body I think. I believe in moderation these are OK!
artificial sweeteners are really terrible for you. do some research on them, things like sucralose, aspartame, and acesulfame potassium. This shit is jewish poison that you don't want anywhere near your body, just drink the sugar instead and deal with diabetes. thats what i do tbh

It is really expensive. Getting loaded up with b12 improves my whole week though tbh. But it's over $8 for like 4 cans so yeah it is very expensive. Those ingredients and vitamins justify it for me in my head tbh.
Just take a supplement. When I was a vegan, I'd take B12 supplements a lot.

get the white one and boomermaxx

im a redbullcel

Shit taste like shit. Only time I drink energy drinks if it is coupled with hard alcohol. Even then it will never be a Monster. It would be a Red Bull. Red Bull at least taste better.

Lol this reminds me when I used to be a cashier and white trash idiots would come in and try to buy Monster with food stamps/EBT. Fucking idiots. Only people I see drinking that shit is white trash.

Shit taste like shit. Only time I drink energy drinks if it is coupled with hard alcohol. Even then it will never be a Monster. It would be a Red Bull. Red Bull at least taste better.

Lol this reminds me when I used to be a cashier and white trash idiots would come in and try to buy Monster with food stamps/EBT. Fucking idiots. Only people I see drinking that shit is white trash.
Really? But yeah I saw a video of low class people at coachella consuming it. I'm done buying them forever. Completely turned me off of them.

Really? But yeah I saw a video of low class people at coachella consuming it. I'm done buying them forever. Completely turned me off of them.
The only people I ever see drinking them are obese hillbilly types. Like the type of people you think that live in trailer parks. Energy drinks don't even give me energy. Not even those 5 he energy shots. Coffee works much better and supress my hunger. Granted I don't drink coffee everyday.

The only people I ever see drinking them are obese hillbilly types. Like the type of people you think that live in trailer parks. Energy drinks don't even give me energy. Not even those 5 he energy shots. Coffee works much better and supress my hunger. Granted I don't drink coffee everyday.
I know the type of person you're talking about. I regret ever recommending then tbh.

artificial sweeteners are really terrible for you. do some research on them, things like sucralose, aspartame, and acesulfame potassium. This shit is jewish poison that you don't want anywhere near your body, just drink the sugar instead and deal with diabetes. thats what i do tbh
Corn syrup in regular soda is also carcinogen and also probably makes you fat if you have a coke every day. It’s really bad for you.

Monster Energy is a ubiquitous energy drink brand, now owned by Coca Cola, that as part of its marketing targets the gaming audience. It was an in-game item in Death Stranding (though clearly didn't pony up for the Director's Cut, which removed it). As much as the brand wants to appeal to gamers, though, it also has a reputation within the industry for being heavily litigious. Previous legal tangles include a clash with Ubisoft over Immortals: Fenyx Rising (which was initially called Gods and Monsters).

Yep, it's another brand that thinks it owns the generic word it's adopted. This time, however, it picked the wrong target.

Coca Cola and Monster Energy have targeted indie developer Glowstick Entertainment for the great crime of making a game called Dark Deception: Monsters & Mortals (thanks, TheGamer(opens in new tab)). Founder and CEO Vincent Livings posted about the legal threats and the settlement offered by Monster, which allows for the studio to use the name in exchange for a whole bunch of nonsensically restrictive terms, including that it never again use the word 'monster' or variations such as 'monstrous' or 'monstrosity' in a game title.