Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

That brazilian woman gets the darwin award in India

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
So you all remember this case. But new details have emerged.

So her and her bf went to a place to set up a tent. Local christians were harassing them and then they left. Then later they come back to the same spot and the local christians had there way with her allegedly but we don't know for sure. They get the darwin award though.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHECd827gJY&ab_channel=PaulJosephWatson

Last edited:
Is there actually ANY shred of evidence that she was raped?

Or was it just a robbery and they decided to add the rape element to it because it would make for a much better story and it would garner support and sympathy and a lot of traffic to their page? They are vloggers, right? It's all about clickbaits and engagement with them, and rape is a spicy topic that attracts clicks.

Because I'm thinking this is yet another case like the reporter foid in Egypt who claimed she was 'gangraped during live broadcast': https://incels.is/threads/western-f...d-deep-around-the-world.605166/#post-14153985
But the camera battery conveniently died JUST before that :)

Is there actually ANY shred of evidence that she was raped?

Or was it just a robbery and they decided to add the rape element to it because it would make for a much better story and it would garner support and sympathy and a lot of traffic to their page? They are vloggers, right? It's all about clickbaits and engagement with them, and rape is a spicy topic that attracts clicks.

Because I'm thinking this is yet another case like the reporter foid in Egypt who claimed she was 'gangraped during live broadcast': https://incels.is/threads/western-f...d-deep-around-the-world.605166/#post-14153985
But the camera battery conveniently died JUST before that :)
How dare you doubt her bigot??? Believe all woman :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Both shitholes but at least India went to space

Don't worry, she can always go back to Brazil to get raped if she didn't get raped in India.

So you all remember this case. But new details have emerged.

So her and her bf went to a place to set up a tent. Local christians were harassing them and then they left. Then later they come back to the same spot and the rest is history. They get the darwin award.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHECd827gJY&ab_channel=PaulJosephWatson

It's interesting he decided to still camp at that place after she noticed that the young vibrant pajeet gang was still there.

"I would camp there." He says... then she proceeds to say how it's because he's a man. It's only speculation on my part but maybe this happened mostly because of male ego being subordinate to foid's opinions. He wanted to be the tough guy that's not scared by a pack of brownskins. Tbh i think many men died this way just to not lose some bitche's admiration

It's interesting he decided to still camp at that place after she noticed that the young vibrant pajeet gang was still there.

"I would camp there." He says... then she proceeds to say how it's because he's a man. It's only speculation on my part but maybe this happened mostly because of male ego being subordinate to foid's opinions. He wanted to be the tough guy that's not scared by a pack of brownskins. Tbh i think many men died this way just to not lose some bitche's admiration
All the spartans.

All the spartans.
Why the spartans in particular ? Foid worshippers like to talk about them to make a point when in reality their society compared to ours was still ridiculously patriarchal. When men went to war back then it wasn't a gynocentric reflex like some soy dude not able to defend himself or his woman trying to act alpha.

Why the spartans in particular ? Foid worshippers like to talk about them to make a point when in reality their society compared to ours was still ridiculously patriarchal. When men went to war back then it wasn't a gynocentric reflex like some soy dude not able to defend himself or his woman trying to act alpha.
Anything done in service for free to foids is gynocracy. It wasn't patriarchal rather chad-ruled society, essentially catering to the gynocracy sentiments. The 'weaker' men were a subject of mockery by both men and foids.

Also, what even is patriarchy? The comments in this video didn't criticise the foid for the sort of lifestyle she leads and praised her for her 'instinct' or 'muh sixth sense', which hinges on what? Them just getting lucky. As if the two scandi whores didn't get beheaded in Morocco a few years ago. The so-called 'masculine' right-wingers just use these incidents to shit on ethnics instead of holding their white whores responsible for their behaviours.

Last edited:
It's only speculation on my part but maybe this happened mostly because of male ego being subordinate to foid's opinions. He wanted to be the tough guy that's not scared by a pack of brownskins. Tbh i think many men died this way just to not lose some bitche's admiration
I think you are on to something here. The ONLY reason men would engage in risky behaviour like this, is precisely because that's what women find attractive. This is yet another way women indirectly lead to men's premature deaths.

Feminists call this behavior ''toxic masculinity'' and blame it on the ''patriarchy'', but it's literally women's fault men are like that. It's women who reward men who exhibit ''toxic masculinity''. But feminists cannot blame women for anything, so of course they blame men for this, too.

I think you are on to something here. The ONLY reason men would engage in risky behaviour like this, is precisely because that's what women find attractive. This is yet another way women indirectly lead to men's premature deaths.

Feminists call this behavior ''toxic masculinity'' and blame it on the ''patriarchy'', but it's literally women's fault men are like that. It's women who reward men who exhibit ''toxic masculinity''. But feminists cannot blame women for anything, so of course they blame men for this, too.
Foids can switch between quasi-conservative/neurotic karen and a hookup slut without having their morals or decisions questioned but you'd be labelled a softie or a toxic guy for your behaviours by the same hypocrite whores.

Anything done in service for free to foids is gynocracy. It wasn't patriarchal rather chad-ruled society, essentially catering to the gynocracy sentiments. The 'weaker' men were a subject of mockery by both men and foids.

Also, what even is patriarchy? The comments in this video didn't criticise the foid for the sort of lifestyle she leads and praised her for her 'instinct' or 'muh sixth sense', which hinges on what? Them just getting lucky. As if the two scandi whores didn't get beheaded in Morocco a few years ago. The so-called 'masculine' right-wingers just use these incidents to shit on ethnics instead of holding their white whores responsible for their behaviours.
Dunno if we misunderstood each other but i agree on pretty much everything. Was just saying that yeah, women in Sparta were not even close to the power modern women have.

Yeah i think it's like an unconscious reflex for this guy. "If i turn around and act sensible she might think i'm an overly cautious pussy" so he makes a split second decision. And guess what the sad thing is that it's probably what she would have thought cause it's all about the thrill and living in the moment, if something remains hypothetical thanks to your prudence, in this case being attacked, then it's like it was never about to happen in the first place.

In cases like this it doesn't matter if the foid is a feminist that supposedly looks down on gender roles : as you said they're full of shit and the more "independent" , wordly, liberated women are the more they seem to reward "toxic masculinity". My theory is that feminism like lots of other things simply overlap with a degenerate, atomized post-christian world : contemporary westerners are narcissistic cynics, usually as short-sighted as they are prideful (in women this pride is fundamentaly encouraged by the feminist ethos) and expect others to be the same. So essentially that's why we constantly see rage inducing conflicting messages about muh masculinity, because the intellectual ideal of gender equality just pale in comparison with the reality of late stage liberalism, a war of all against all.

All this reminds me of a normie's tiktok i saw recently in which he was saying that a foid dumped him cause he backed down from a fight by giving his phone to knife wielding nigglets.

the more "independent" , wordly, liberated women are the more they seem to reward "toxic masculinity".
It's incredibly true. They are thought of as neurotic and I have seen foids act ultra-conservative about going out at night and shit. These are the same foids who'd be leading multiple men on on their phones, which result in male on male violence or the foid herself getting harmed. It's usually the foids who start complaining like low-inhibs everywhere, thinking she'd have her way since she's surrounded by a 'civilized society (simp army)'. Like you mentioned later on, they're short-sighted. If they didn't treat all men like predators for the sins of a fraction, weren't so hypergamous or weaponised sex, and exhibited hypocritical behaviors, there wouldn't be so much resentment between the two genders.

IMA get me some sheath underwear for my penis!

According to the reviews:

"It's like walking around with a soft girls dainty hand on you're cock, while you repair the fences all day... (Heavy Sigh)"

Last edited: