Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based That moment when you realize that all the greatest dj’s in the world are all white

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Are ethnics too inferior to make good tracks?

Seriously, no gook, spick, or negroid dj has gone on to reach the success level of white men like: Tiësto, Eric Prydz, deadmau5, Zedd, Gareth Emery, Daft Punk, and so many more.

Why do you think white dj’s are so successful, while deathnic dj’s are not?

Incel trait: you aren’t going to EDC 2024

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/yU4yrbUQYlU?feature=shared

Dj Khaled Ox GIF
dj khaled GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop
Dj Khaled Fabric GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs
I Appreciate You Dj Khaled GIF
Dj Khaled Compliment GIF
See U GIF by TikTok

All you Americancels - don’t become an oldcel like me who never went to EDC - I have wanted to go to EDC since 2010. I never went, because of self-sabotaging and being a truecel.

Get on social media, make a post saying, “hmu if any girls are going to EDC”, then fish those sluts and manipulate them to go to EDC with you.

All you Americancels - don’t become an oldcel like me who never went to EDC - I have wanted to go to EDC since 2010. I never went, because of self-sabotaging and being a truecel.

Get on social media, make a post saying, “hmu if any girls are going to EDC”, then fish those sluts and manipulate them to go to EDC with you.
EDC died In america, Atleast no zoomers will go to a dubstep concert that I can think of.

Are ethnics too inferior to make good tracks?

Seriously, no gook, spick, or negroid dj has gone on to reach the success level of white men like: Tiësto, Eric Prydz, deadmau5, Zedd, Gareth Emery, Daft Punk, and so many more.

Why do you think white dj’s are so successful, while deathnic dj’s are not?

Incel trait: you aren’t going to EDC 2024

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/yU4yrbUQYlU?feature=shared

Of course there is a giant foid behind Tiësto, he’s focusing all the demonic energy from the foids.

to DJ has always been aryan, just like MCing for niggas

“EDC snort some coke, pop some pills - on the count of three, do what you feel.”

Just don’t be ugly and you will fit in at EDC - but that is nearly impossible for incels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back