Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story That time I tried using a car to attract girls

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Well, I actually owned a car (BMW) back in freshman year and I thought using it would be able to attratc girls back in my bluepilled days - at that point, having a car in college meant you were at least upper middle class.

I was bluepilled/redpilled back then, and followed advice on Dcuck aka dcard
Turns out, not even THAT saved me. Femoids still ignored me. While the 4/10 guy who has a car attracted some fat foids and maybe trannies and that's it.

Last edited:
@SlayerSlayer this is the story you wanted

Actually, a gaming laptop.

@Transcended Trucel
@Fat Link
@Meus
@SlayerSlayer

Well, I actually owned a car (BMW) back in freshman year and I thought using it would be able to attratc girls back in my bluepilled days - at that point, having a car in college meant you were at least upper middle class.

I was bluepilled/redpilled back then, and followed advice on Dcuck aka dcard
Turns out, not even THAT saved me. Femoids still ignored me. While the 4/10 guy who has a car attracted some fat foids and maybe trannies and that's it.

View: https://youtu.be/F8WA5fqCB8g

Dcuck lmao, fuck that cesspool of a facebook wannabe website
btw 6 figures annually isn't rich thats just middle class

Dcuck lmao, fuck that cesspool of a facebook wannabe website
btw 6 figures annually isn't rich thats just middle class
UPPER MIDDLE CLASS technically

Damn unfortunate but not surprising. BMW game requires you to be at least normie tier looks or in a very very poor country. Taiwan is too rich to run BMW game.