Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel That time I tried using a car to attract girls

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Well, I actually owned a car (BMW) back in freshman year and I thought using it would be able to attratc girls back in my bluepilled days - at that point, having a car in college meant you were at least upper middle class in school.

Turns out, not even that saved me. Femoids still ignored me. While the 4/10 guy who has a car attracted some fat foids and maybe trannies and that's it.

Well, I actually owned a car (BMW) back in freshman year and I thought using it would be able to attratc girls back in my bluepilled days - at that point, having a car in college meant you were at least upper middle class in school.

Turns out, not even that saved me. Femoids still ignored me. While the 4/10 guy who has a car attracted some fat foids and maybe trannies and that's it.
bummer I wanted to car max but I was too poor probably wouldn't of worked any ways

bummer I wanted to car max but I was too poor probably wouldn't of worked any ways
when you are 5'5'' doesn't magtter if you are poor or not. YOURE FUCKED!

You can drive :feelsohgod: :feelswhat: ?

Last edited: