Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL That's because you have a shit Diet and drink Alcohol you Dumb Retarded Toilet

Fucking loling at how shes using all this terminology like "my body is going through a lot of changes "its just a really weird time for me" as if shes 13 and going through puberty when that shit was almost 10 years ago and now shes a full grown adult who just consumes a shit ton of food and alcohol daily:feelskek:

Even for men (who go through all their natural growth spurts significantly later than women do) you don't have that shit at the age of 21

JFL at the females posting bro science in the comments and saying shit like "Your body naturally changes as you get older! It's so normal to gain weight as your body ages and your metabolism slows down" as if she's in her late 30s. The age of 21 is literally your physiological peak where your body is in prime condition:lul:

JFL at the females posting bro science in the comments and saying shit like "Your body naturally changes as you get older! It's so normal to gain weight as your body ages and your metabolism slows down" as if she's in her late 30s. The age of 21 is literally your physiological peak where your body is in prime condition:lul:
Fat entitled toilets doing anything to absolve themselves of responsibility. It's what toilets do best :smonk:

Tbh, I'm surprised I haven't bloated yet with all the alcohol I've been drinking, and fast food I've been eating. :fuk::fuk:

It will come, one day, I know, but at 33, it really should already be showing its ugly face.