Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious That's how ricecels and currycels see white women?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
@wereq @AsiaCel @Chudpreet @curryboy @Destroyed lonely @Lonelyus @KillNiggers @Epedaphic @FrothySolutions @PolskiKartofel @starystulejarz

@NorthernWind @RealSchizo @WorthlessSlavicShit

Well yeah since you almost always see american/european/russian foids in anime portrayed as blonde stacies with huge tits.

Would love to hit dat spenkus (Booty)

Indeed I can confirm this is how I see white foids

I mean yeah since ricecels drew this anime

Nips also see Russians as white haired foids for some reason.

Putin as foid according to Japan:
President Putin in flesh

@NorthernWind @RealSchizo @WorthlessSlavicShit
Sure seems to be the case:feelsjuice:.

Well yeah since you almost always see american/european/russian foids in anime portrayed as blonde stacies with huge tits.
Indeed I can confirm this is how I see white foids
I've read that when the American version of Ring was announced, people on Japanese movie boards and such were joking and memeing that Samara was about to be a tall blonde with big tits:feelskek::feelskek:.

View attachment 1104599
Yeah, this is the common way they portray Russians, apparently their thinking is that north + snow = white hair:waitwhat:.

View attachment 1104599
Kek. This is so true. I've played so many visual novels where this is the case. I hate that they do this since average russian foid is the biggest bitch imaginable.
I've read that when the American version of Ring was announced, people on Japanese movie boards and such were joking and memeing that Samara was about to be a tall blonde with big tits:feelskek::feelskek:.
They would never do this. It will most likely be some latina/sheboon.

Her boobies and butt makes laser sounds as they bounce :ha..feels:

They would never do this. It will most likely be some latina/sheboon.
That movie was actually done in 2002, but if it were done today, they would definitely go for one of those options:feelshaha:.

White foids aren't nearly that thick on average, but they do bodyfog board-flat curry and rice whores to Davy Jones' Locker

View attachment 1104599
Nips' sexualization of everything is genuinely hilarious. I wonder how someone sees this nigga and asks themselves what he'd look like as a hot anime girl

Yeah, this is the common way they portray Russians, apparently their thinking is that north + snow = white hair:waitwhat:.
Kek. This is so true. I've played so many visual novels where this is the case. I hate that they do this since average russian foid is the biggest bitch imaginable.
Interesting. I assume they'd also draw Scandinavians with white hair for the same reason, though I don't know if they do that.

Last edited:
Nips' sexualization of everything is genuinely hilarious. I wonder how someone sees this nigga and asks themselves what he'd look like as a hot anime girl
View attachment 1107213
You Can Do It Whatever GIF by Good Trouble

Interesting. I assume they'd also draw Scandinavians with white hair for the same reason, though I don't know if they do that.
I was about to say that I'm not sure about that, and then I remembered that there's a mainstream brother-sister incest anime/visual novel series where the explanation for why the two are fair/white-haired is that their mother is Scandinavian:feelshaha::feelskek:.

I was about to say that I'm not sure about that, and then I remembered that there's a mainstream brother-sister incest anime/visual novel series where the explanation for why the two are fair/white-haired is that their mother is Scandinavian:feelshaha::feelskek:.

JFL, I've been meaning to check that franchise out for a while, but didn't know of that detail 'til now. Them being half-Scandinavian, I mean, not the incest (I knew about that :society:)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back