Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel That's how this trash world views us.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
RaOJrkj.png

I decided to not rope after i saw this. I'll keep on living and bother those fags with my existence and spread evilness and corruption as much as i can. And there's a high chance that i'm gonna see WWIII and the end of this pathetic world, so better live to take revenge on this world and satisfy my intense hatred than to rope and make those pathetic cunts laugh at me with victorious, smug faces.

Do people outside of reddit even know what an incel is?

Do people outside of reddit even know what an incel is?

Yes it became more known and spread to other parts of the internet and even some better news websites reported it especially when r/incels was banned there were a few articles.

Yes, incels are well known now on the Internet.
thanks to all those fucking youtubers who like to make fun of us just fucking lol at those white knights they deserve a pike up the ass

thanks to all those fucking youtubers who like to make fun of us just fucking lol at those white knights they deserve a pike up the ass
I used to watch those videos and laugh at incels, back when I had hope. But then as I looked more into it, most of the incels aren't quite as ridiculous as youtubers highlight, and I grew into this. A lot of the ideology of incels is pretty realistic but they highlight the most outlandish things.

This trash world doesn't care about us at all, we're invisible

At least there's one for incels are right.

I used to watch those videos and laugh at incels, back when I had hope. But then as I looked more into it, most of the incels aren't quite as ridiculous as youtubers highlight, and I grew into this. A lot of the ideology of incels is pretty realistic but they highlight the most outlandish things.
Welcome to the brotherhood. It's just like CuckTears. They literally screenshot the worst thing people post, and even photoshop their images. Lmfao.

To get more blackpilled I recommend to view FACEandLMS videos on youtube. They're the best on looks. Very informative.

Second most popular search term is "incels are right". Very good.

look on the bright side. Nigga we made it

Good to know.

Remind me to give a fuck.

Incels are right..............yes indeed we are.

Incel liberation one day, i will take so much sweet revenge on this cruel world.

I hope every country starts firing nukes at eachother, I will have a big smile on my face on such a day.