Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The '00s was the last decade of rock & roll

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
The Strokes, the Libertines, the Killers, the Flaming Lips, the White Stripes, Blink-182, Green Day, Weezer, Muse, Funeral for a Friend, the Maccabees, the Cribs, Arcade Fire, the Futureheads, the Coral and Kasabian all mogged whatever has come after. And holy hell I've barely scraped the surface.

The Strokes, the Libertines, the Killers, the Flaming Lips, the White Stripes, Blink-182, Green Day, Weezer, Muse, Funeral for a Friend, the Maccabees, the Cribs, Arcade Fire, the Futureheads, the Coral and Kasabian all mogged whatever has come after. And holy hell I've barely scraped the surface.
2010s, 2020s is just. Faggotsoywave

Inceldom is the new rock n roll

you can add Metal to that list, good news is that some of the old bands are still releasing music, some gems and some are shit.

One theory is that with the medium and set of instruments in say Rock and Roll that the best possible tunes have already mainly all been found.

Stupid feminists preferred nigga gangsta music they could shake their slutty ass to

Yeah rock and roll is in such a sad state rn. Most of the popular bands at the moment were formed before 2010

Yeah rock and roll is in such a sad state rn. Most of the popular bands at the moment were formed before 2010
Yeah they're all old men now.

Agreed, fren, it was underrated

70s-90s is the best period for rock music imo (and music in general)

we are in the nigger-music era now, degeneracy, drugs, ostentation and race mixing

true, everything that came out then was pretty much perfect

we are in the nigger-music era now, degeneracy, drugs, ostentation and race mixing
Dr. Verwoerd warned us what would happen if we mixed all different races and cultures together.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Its been all downhill since the first Stone Roses album.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back