Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory the 22nd century, will be the century of the black man.

agree

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
The other races being weak and soy are having their birth rates collapsing right now. And their birth rates will collapse further and further.

The other races are also cucks, they give blacks everything for free. They are weak both mentally and physically compared to the blacks. The blacks will outbreed and invade the rest. And the other races in their infinite compassion and mental weakness will submit.

The 22nd century will be an era where the sub Saharan African region which was the most mocked/degraded/ridiculed will rise up and consume the rest whole. We already see this happening in Europe, the white man in his infinite compassion is importing millions of Blacks into his lands. Giving them free food, free schooling, free cars, free housing, political rights, his own women for the black man's consumption and so forth.

Well developed East Asian Societies such as Japan/Korea being the vassal states of the white power, USA will too submit and import blacks in the millions to compensate for their sub par birth rates as well.

Curries who are numerous at the moment, are slowly liberalizing and as they liberalize, they too will become like gooks/cumskins. Eventually to be outbred and consumed whole by the black man.

Spics too follow the white man's way, and they too shall be consumed whole.

The era of Pax Africana will come within 300 years. @wereq @lifefuel @PLA1092 @Copexodius Maximus @WizardofSoda

God willing.

People forget the richest man in world history was a black emperor. The negro race can and will return to its rightful place.

Last edited:
@Chudpreet @Made in Heaven @IncelGolem

nah being a cuck is mostly a white problem right now.

Beyond dystopian

Hope it ends in the next 5.

India's birth rates are already collapsing

God willing.

People forget the richest man in world history was a black emperor. The negro race can and will return to its rightful place.
simply having shekels doesnt mean anything you got to actually do something good with it. thats why people dont like bezos hes rich but didnt do anything good just a leech

India's birth rates are already collapsing
the Muslim Pakistani/Bengali curries are holding up a bit better. But I have already seen them liberalize as well . Just at a slower rate. In the end I don't believe Islam is strong enough to counter the western way.

Pure blood Blacks are the only group in the long run who at genetic level can counter liberalization's collapsing birth rates.

Every trace of humanity will be dead before we reach 22nd century

Beyond dystopian
I didn't take AI nor gene editing into my calculations above. So the world may still end up being functional even if more than 1/2 the inhabitants become black. With sufficet automation the system can grinding its way thru.

I'm braindead and with an IQ of 20 also my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather wuz a kang n built da peramids n shiet

The Scottish Nationalist Party people I talked to online, their dream is for Scotland to become a black communist nation. It might actually go that way. Even more radical among them wants European countries to become pre-agricultural black African hunter-gather tribes.

The Scottish Nationalist Party people I talked to online, their dream is for Scotland to become a black communist nation. It might actually go that way. Even more radical among them wants European countries to become pre-agricultural black hunter-gather tribes.
This what happens when people abandon God. Can't say I feel sorry for them.

The Scottish Nationalist Party people I talked to online, their dream is for Scotland to become a black communist nation. It might actually go that way. Even more radical among them wants European countries to become pre-agricultural black African hunter-gather tribes.
The world in 2200 will be a really different place. We'll see Europe becoming fully ethnic probably majority black. Would be insane to actually see Europe degrade back to a pre-agricultural state of being.

I think Latin America has potential as well. It's why the US and China are lobbying for them so hard. High spic birthrates + OK climate + natural resources + educated workforce. Though globally birthrates will slow anyways. :feelshaha:

This what happens when people abandon God. Can't say I feel sorry for them.

The problem with atheism is it makes it so there is no point to anything. Basically just jealousy of people who are more talented or live better lives than you. So it leads the atheists into ideologies that want to destroy. Just to destroy out of their frustration. So why do European liberals want to tear down statues, destroy paintings, tear down industry and electrical plants and so forth.. their desire to destroy.

Its also the lazy easy way. Destroying a painting is easy, everyone can do it. Creating a painting is hard. They are insanely jealous of the people who can create the great paintings. Look at how liberals think about the great corporations and their creations. The liberals hate them all and want to destroy them all.

A lot of people think liberals just misunderstand things and believe in bad ideas, but well intentioned. But the train wreck of their policies, thats not a mistake that is their desired outcome.

Whitu cockru onry

Thing is despite the intent to destroy, I think the black race might help save us. We need their fertility and enthusiasm.

Thing is despite the intent to destroy, I think the black race might help save us. We need their fertility and enthusiasm.
West Asia and North Africa is a lot closer and they have Islam. With Europe in a spiritual Vacuum now, I don't see what stops them.

West Asia and North Africa is a lot closer and they have Islam. With Europe in a spiritual Vacuum now, I don't see what stops them.

The EU has 446 million people as of 2020. And they are currently losing about 1.25 million a year from births minus deaths. Which that is likely to go up.

I think over the next 30 years, the EU will probably import net 60 million or so. And most of those will be young adults males and females from all over. So among their age group and the children they have + the children minorities already in the EU have it will be nearing a majority non-Euro, although even then whites would be by far the biggest group. And in fairness a lot of the people Euros define as non-white aren't really that far off Euros.

Then in Russia the same thing is happening, just for them its Central Asian Muslims mainly they are bringing in. And for the UK obviously they are bringing in people from all over the Commonwealth of Nations.

1) as resources become more scarce, people will become a lot less liberal. You see this happen in Euro and American politics all the time - a slight economic downturn and a far right anti-immigration politician gets elected. Then oscillate back and forth. But when climate change and other disasters happen, don’t expect countries to welcome and feed mass migration from hot poor regions like Africa.

2) Africa has not developed for thousands of years compared with much of the world. The development that did happen was related to natural resources that foreigners came in to exploit. There’s no reason to think Africa will develop by itself in the future. There’s a reason why economists never included an African country in the “BRIC” nations they expect to see high economic growth.

3) Gene editing will continue to expand. China with its lax ethics will lead the development in using CRISPR. Currently ethnic countries express interest in importing white blonde blue eyed sperm (see many articles) but ethnic men of course don’t want to be cuckef so there’s a limit. With gene editing there is no limit. What we see as “African” or “European” or “Asian” will start to blur. definitely by 22nd century race will look so different that it will be contentious to trace back who they were related to that exists today.

The problem with atheism is it makes it so there is no point to anything. Basically just jealousy of people who are more talented or live better lives than you. So it leads the atheists into ideologies that want to destroy. Just to destroy out of their frustration. So why do European liberals want to tear down statues, destroy paintings, tear down industry and electrical plants and so forth.. their desire to destroy.

Its also the lazy easy way. Destroying a painting is easy, everyone can do it. Creating a painting is hard. They are insanely jealous of the people who can create the great paintings. Look at how liberals think about the great corporations and their creations. The liberals hate them all and want to destroy them all.

A lot of people think liberals just misunderstand things and believe in bad ideas, but well intentioned. But the train wreck of their policies, thats not a mistake that is their desired outcome.
Yes this is true. Liberalisms biggest focus is on inequality. Destroying it anywhere and everywhere at any cost. Desecrating holy sites, beautiful art, laws, institutions and so forth is means to the that end.
Whitu cockru onry
?
Yes it could be helpful in the long run with gene editing or if education on its own somehow civilizes them
true they'll invade as well. But imo will be consumed in the end by the blacks.
The EU has 446 million people as of 2020. And they are currently losing about 1.25 million a year from births minus deaths. Which that is likely to go up.

I think over the next 30 years, the EU will probably import net 60 million or so. And most of those will be young adults males and females from all over. So among their age group and the children they have + the children minorities already in the EU have it will be nearing a majority non-Euro, although even then whites would be by far the biggest group. And in fairness a lot of the people Euros define as non-white aren't really that far off Euros.

Then in Russia the same thing is happening, just for them its Central Asian Muslims mainly they are bringing in. And for the UK obviously they are bringing in people from all over the Commonwealth of Nations.
Europe will become like the USA around then. And by 2200 ethnic blacks will outnumber any remaining whites imo
1) as resources become more scarce, people will become a lot less liberal. You see this happen in Euro and American politics all the time - a slight economic downturn and a far right anti-immigration politician gets elected. Then oscillate back and forth. But when climate change and other disasters happen, don’t expect countries to welcome and feed mass migration from hot poor regions like Africa.

2) Africa has not developed for thousands of years compared with much of the world. The development that did happen was related to natural resources that foreigners came in to exploit. There’s no reason to think Africa will develop by itself in the future. There’s a reason why economists never included an African country in the “BRIC” nations they expect to see high economic growth.

3) Gene editing will continue to expand. China with its lax ethics will lead the development in using CRISPR. Currently ethnic countries express interest in importing white blonde blue eyed sperm (see many articles) but ethnic men of course don’t want to be cuckef so there’s a limit. With gene editing there is no limit. What we see as “African” or “European” or “Asian” will start to blur. definitely by 22nd century race will look so different that it will be contentious to trace back who they were related to that exists today.
I guess we'll see how technology ends up shaping the future. Imo gene editing might end up being heavily restricted by libtards. So we might not get to see the benefits of it ever in the west.
no they wont
low effort trash reply

I guess we'll see how technology ends up shaping the future. Imo gene editing might end up being heavily restricted by libtards. So we might not get to see the benefits of it ever in the west.
1,000 years is a long time for ethics to evolve. It will start out "ethically" with gene modification to wipe out risk of breast cancer, colon cancer, early Alzheimers, etc. Then it will expand to prevent genetics that cause non-lethal problems that "affect quality of life and well-being" like genes for male pattern baldness and later for predisposition to obesity. Then it will expand to lesser and lesser justifiable things like height and hair type/hair color. Think of it this way: if hair dye and plastic surgery is widely accepted as a way to change your phenotype after birth, why not do it pre-birth? It's a slippery slope. And finally - you can bet the second foids have a way to actually change skin color like they do hair color and nail color - they will jump at it. Hell, if skin whitening cream worked as well as bronzer/ tanning lotion - it would be sold in walmart TODAY 2023. In practice, ethics is all relative based on (1) what is possible and (2) what the people want.

As long as nigs destroy the west, I don't care. But we menas are also breeding at fast rates too
It will your turn after nigs destroy the West. Already so many Nigs claim Egyptian history as their own. They will start claiming, Prophet Muhammad, Abu Bakr, Khalid Ibn Walid and Suleiman The Magnificent were all negros.

The other races being weak and soy are having their birth rates collapsing right now. And their birth rates will collapse further and further.

The other races are also cucks, they give blacks everything for free. They are weak both mentally and physically compared to the blacks. The blacks will outbreed and invade the rest. And the other races in their infinite compassion and mental weakness will submit.

The 22nd century will be an era where the sub Saharan African region which was the most mocked/degraded/ridiculed will rise up and consume the rest whole. We already see this happening in Europe, the white man in his infinite compassion is importing millions of Blacks into his lands. Giving them free food, free schooling, free cars, free housing, political rights, his own women for the black man's consumption and so forth.

Well developed East Asian Societies such as Japan/Korea being the vassal states of the white power, USA will too submit and import blacks in the millions to compensate for their sub par birth rates as well.

Curries who are numerous at the moment, are slowly liberalizing and as they liberalize, they too will become like gooks/cumskins. Eventually to be outbred and consumed whole by the black man.

The era of Pax Africana will come within 300 years. @wereq @lifefuel @PLA1092 @Copexodius Maximus @WizardofSoda
The negro race has created nothing. If it wasn't for Non african support you guys would be genociding yourselves to extinction in no time. Almost everybody on the planet hates you. The only friend you have is the jew and the white liberal. Your time on this planet is finite.

I think what will happen is that as Asia develops they will move their factories to Africa to utilise such a huge population, but it will still be in the hands of the Chinese ownership
true we might see this
The negro race has created nothing. If it wasn't for Non african support you guys would be genociding yourselves to extinction in no time. Almost everybody on the planet hates you. The only friend you have is the jew and the white liberal. Your time on this planet is finite.
I am not black but curry. While what you say is true that blacks aren't intelligent. At the end of the day, they're the only race who has a solid birth rate. Everyone else is slowly falling below the replacement rate. And thus will inevitably die off or be outbred/replaced by the blacks. You can go ahead and insult blacks all you want. But every other race bows to them and gives them all types of free shit. Whites most of all do this.

How can one not see them eventually conquering Europe for themselves? It is inevitable outcome given the current rate of immigration, growing power of liberalism/globalism , and birth rates.

We will have Wakanda then

#thanksshlomo

Yes. But not that simple.

The "Race War" will really likely end up being Globohomo vs Right Wingers and since Globohomo can't fight worth a shit it will eventually be different victors in different regions. Some regions will be Negro City and Negro Country while others will be White strongholds.

Rest of everyone else choose and side and/or be slum dwellers.

And there will be Muslim vs Non-religious tied up in there somehow too.

true we might see this

I am not black but curry. While what you say is true that blacks aren't intelligent. At the end of the day, they're the only race who has a solid birth rate. Everyone else is slowly falling below the replacement rate. And thus will inevitably die off or be outbred/replaced by the blacks. You can go ahead and insult blacks all you want. But every other race bows to them and gives them all types of free shit. Whites most of all do this.

How can one not see them eventually conquering Europe for themselves? It is inevitable outcome given the current rate of immigration, growing power of liberalism/globalism , and birth rates.
You don't understand the full scenario. If white people lose their countries in europe, it will turn all of those countries into third world shit holes. And do to decline that they are going to end up freezing to death. They're not going to have mud huts in iceland. Europeans are above average intelligence compared to most races because of the high death rate and high birth rate And the challenges of living in dead of winter nine months out of the year. You're a really only got immigration when Indoor heating and food was relatively available for everyone and that was very Recently. If the most of history the whole world was survival of the fittest. Fittest does not mean strong it means adaptive. We became smarter because if we were stupid we would have went extint. We also have a habit of continuously killing each other. But that is not a white thing, and that is not a black thing that is a human thing. Black people will never be smart enough to organize and enslave the whites. Most of us would rather die and fight back then deal with that sort of Bullshit. Plus the chinese are starting up again with the european slept off in terms of enslavement and colonialization of Africa. There is nothing that they can do to stop them.

If Whites are removed niggers will be enslaved by chinks and Africa will be colonized by China as already is pretty much happening.

It will your turn after nigs destroy the West. Already so many Nigs claim Egyptian history as their own. They will start claiming, Prophet Muhammad, Abu Bakr, Khalid Ibn Walid and Suleiman The Magnificent were all negros.
No it won't because menas don't worship nighers the way white people do

yup, it's too cucked what's happening these days
even in sand coutries they're now allowing niggers from sub saharan countries to flood the counrty and make it worse.
there're some sand with very light skin and light features and it will be a shame if they die out.
that won't happen.
one day euros will come to the conclusion that allowing niggers isn't the best thing to do and they need to make them leave the country.
africa is so fucking hot and north africa is extremely hot and sooner or later sand countries will collapse and die naturally due to wheather.
ofc niggers will even suffer more from hot wheather.
the problem is that if you have a hot wheather then there's no food or water and no water or food means no high birth rates.
i think latin america is more likely to be the leading and control the new world.
ofc china won't allow that to happen. but china is also going to fall because chinese women are getting stolen but the white men and the chinese man will sooner or later embrace the loser cuck mentality.

maybe, i think east asia is going to be a majority of asian males in the future since women are leaving asia for white cock.
curries will die out by hot wheather but i don't really know what will happen to spics. only the future will tell us now
the Muslim Pakistani/Bengali curries are holding up a bit better. But I have already seen them liberalize as well . Just at a slower rate. In the end I don't believe Islam is strong enough to counter the western way.

Pure blood Blacks are the only group in the long run who at genetic level can counter liberalization's collapsing birth rates.
yup, islam everywhere i getting westernized and liberazed.
in sand countries, birth rates fell down a lot and divorces are in extreme levels. more than 90% of women younger than 25 aren't marrying and single. it's over for mudslim birth rates.
WTF
why will these people want their country to become a jungle lol

Do you think this is the Bronze Age? Where sheer population size or army size matters? Unless Africa advances technologically and/or economically in a BIG way - their fertility rate affords them no advantage. By your logic, you would have looked at India's fertility rate in 1923, compared it to the developed world, and concluded that India would be the world's superpower today*. In the future, population size becomes less and less of an asset as technology advances. I can completely conceive of a future where an army of 10,000 people, with superior technology, can control a population of billions. Drones, Robots, AI, missile defense systems are already so advanced today - I can only imagine them in the 22nd century.

*India's population > North America + Europe + Australia
*India's population > Africa
*India's poulation > Entire western hemisphere (North, South, Central Americas)

India's population is larger than most continents. So by your logic why aren't they invading and controlling everyone? And unlike Africa, they actually have some decent technology including nuclear weapons.

We get it, you want bbc in your Gandhi hole

Do you think this is the Bronze Age? Where sheer population size or army size matters? Unless Africa advances technologically and/or economically in a BIG way - their fertility rate affords them no advantage. By your logic, you would have looked at India's fertility rate in 1923, compared it to the developed world, and concluded that India would be the world's superpower today*. In the future, population size becomes less and less of an asset as technology advances. I can completely conceive of a future where an army of 10,000 people, with superior technology, can control a population of billions. Drones, Robots, AI, missile defense systems are already so advanced today - I can only imagine them in the 22nd century.

*India's population > North America + Europe + Australia
*India's population > Africa
*India's poulation > Entire western hemisphere (North, South, Central Americas)

India's population is larger than most continents. So by your logic why aren't they invading and controlling everyone? And unlike Africa, they actually have some decent technology including nuclear weapons.
My logic isn't that blacks take over other countries via force. But ratwhr globohomo make sthe other countries more liberal inevitably, and thus submissive/cucked enough to let to in subsaharans in mass. No technology means anything If the people themselves are brainwashed with guilt to let in foreigners.

I just don't see how this century can end without a nuclear war or something like this
Sounds more like a wishful scenario for me. There surely will be a big war but saying that there will be no human traces left is cope

My logic isn't that blacks take over other countries via force. But ratwhr globohomo make sthe other countries more liberal inevitably, and thus submissive/cucked enough to let to in subsaharans in mass. No technology means anything If the people themselves are brainwashed with guilt to let in foreigners.
I see. But then why are you discounting the obvious push towards far-right anti-immigration in Europe? France, Poland, Germany, Italy - all have had a resurgence of far-right anti-immigration wins in politics. Or that Donald Trump was a thing with his border wall and may very well be re-elected next year? If you get your pulse on society from porn or pop culture you would be mistaken in thinking blacks are fucking all the women and everyone's cool with it - but statistics don't bear that out. Don't be tricked by entertainment industry portrayals of reality. If you did, you'd think white Chads are lusting after Mindy Kaling ffs lmao.

God willing.

I too am curious about what emperor you are talking about and how you measured wealth.

what are you smokin lol

I see. But then why are you discounting the obvious push towards far-right anti-immigration in Europe? France, Poland, Germany, Italy - all have had a resurgence of far-right anti-immigration wins in politics. Or that Donald Trump was a thing with his border wall and may very well be re-elected next year? If you get your pulse on society from porn or pop culture you would be mistaken in thinking blacks are fucking all the women and everyone's cool with it - but statistics don't bear that out. Don't be tricked by entertainment industry portrayals of reality. If you did, you'd think white Chads are lusting after Mindy Kaling ffs lmao.
Literally almost every single far right politician who gets voted in, still brings in immigrants. Just at a slower rate. Orban of Hungary, and Austria might be exceptions. But look at Italy, it still has tons of immigrants despite voting far right. Meloni betrayed her voters.

There is no doubt all the other far right leaders will follow suit.