Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The 3 races/ethnicities more disgusting & vile than jews

Bone Tomahawk

Bone Tomahawk

Rapist misogynist
-
1.Japs - Most vile and disgusting perverted people on Earth.Practice pederasty.Other than pederasty and "bushido" they have no culture of their own - they stole everything from everyone else.They are like gypsies, but HD.They even stole the island from the native Ainu.They push disgusting faggot anime cartoons into the west in order to turn western youth into transvestites
2.Britishers -Simply corrupted colonist scum responsible for 90% issues in the world.incestous and disgusting AF also. The crooked teeth is not stereotype also. I have not seen more amounts of deformed and disgusting, disabled, unshapen "pokemons" anywhere other than England
3.Hohols - Mindcontrolled & mindraped corrupted sheeple who betrayed white race, with fake history and fake language. I want to put them down like rabid dogs.All their children,pregnant women,disabled people,elderly. I want to help them out by putting them all down.

Last edited:
I find jews to be some of the most beautiful people on Earth.
93560334 002 c78c

Almost everyone lives not on their native land.
I would rather choose criminal and violent nations like Albanians to be the most vile.

1. Jews.
2. Browns (that includes blacks and most non-east Asians)
3. Trannies and SJW whites.

1.Japs - Most vile and disgusting perverted people on Earth.Practice pederasty.Other than pederasty and "bushido" they have no culture of their own - they stole everything from everyone else.They are like gypsies, but HD.They even stole the island from the native Ainu.They push disgusting faggot anime cartoons into the west in order to turn western youth into transvestites
Very true

Brownies are the worst. I would not wanna live around brownies. Whenever you encounter brownies wherever in this world, whether that be southeast asia, latin america, south asia, or the middle east, the same pattern repeats:

poor, stupid, lazy, low trust, corrupt, violent, and dirty.

southeast asians such as cambodians, laotians, malays, and vietnamese I can't stand either. malays are some of the biggest scammers and are probably the laziest people on this planet. they literally just got done hopping from trees and eating bananas, coconuts, and mangos.

if you're someone that appreciates high level of service, fast, trustworthy, and efficient, you go with east asians or whites. with brownies there's no guarantee of that.

Gypsies, indians/pakis, sjw whites

Mindcontrolled & mindraped corrupted sheeple who betrayed white race
> Criticizes white race traitors
Britishers -Simply corrupted colonist scum responsible for 90% issues in the world.incestous and disgusting AF also. The crooked teeth is not stereotype also. I have not seen more amounts of deformed and disgusting, disabled, unshapen "pokemons" anywhere other than England
> Hates the pinnacle of the white race who conquered more than any other Europeans

Correct about all three. I never understood love for japs.