Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The 3 tiers of looksmaxing. Really brutal tbh

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

Lmfao.. accurate af but where is the leg lengthening in the blackpill column?

You’re good at making brochures buddy.:feelskek:

I wish I could go back to the bluepill and being a drooling retard. Now I’m a blackpilled drooling retard :forcedsmile:

Brutal was right. That was a shocking experience never being bluepilled or redpilled it never set in for me how brutal actually BECOMING blackpilled must be.

you forgot the 4th tier of looksmaxing - ritalinceling

I'm in the last stage and yeah it's over for me

lol I've looked up painless suicide like 150 times

Wrong, redpillers have similar IQ and coping mechanism like bluepillers. They just try to act like a chad.

Lmfao.. accurate af but where is the leg lengthening in the blackpill column?

That shit is too dangerous, anybody who would do it is an idiot in my book, who the fuck would endanger their ability to walk, you'd have to be completely retarded. I'd rather be a midget than a paraplegic, too much risk for that process.

Wrong, redpillers have similar IQ and coping mechanism like bluepillers. They just try to act like a chad.
Redpill is closer to bluepill than it is to blackpill.

It saddens me that most of us can never get enough money, and be young enough to looksmaxx with surgeries.
I don't want to be in my 40's and get my first experience of a relationship then. Actually most women would not want a man who has never dated at that age anymore.
It's over for us, we can't win

I assumed so because the page stated IGF1, but what is it, what kind of substance, what does it come from, how is it created?
its a growth hormone, it can be consumed or injected. its basically a steroid
its the reason why drinking milk at a young age can make you taller

IGF1 can only increase your height if your growth plates are still open though

It's right there in the bottom, zoom in. Also, anyone found the easter egg in black pill section?
Damn ok I see it now..

Easter egg? The painless suicide google search?

Damn ok I see it now..

Easter egg? The painless suicide google search?
No, the rope at top right lol
Meh, so entry level.

That clearly isn't Bugatti, RR, Bentley, Ferrari or Lamborghini.
Those clearly are basic jeans not Balmains, lol at exposed knees cope.
Starbucks bottle looks shit.
Are those fucking Doc Martens or some other hipster shit?
Yves Sainy Laurent or go home.

Lame wannabe IG rich guy post.

So Chadlites who undergo surgery to be closer to Chad are blackpilled? I thought the blackpill was more about how over it is for us than about looksmaxxing.

Looks right to me. Print up enough copies to hand-out during the rally and meet me an hour before the event starts.

So Chadlites who undergo surgery to be closer to Chad are blackpilled? I thought the blackpill was more about how over it is for us than about looksmaxxing.
This image is specifically targeting incels. Not Chadlites.

Blackpill stage looks extremely hellish tbh

Brutal was right. That was a shocking experience never being bluepilled or redpilled it never set in for me how brutal actually BECOMING blackpilled must be.

This image is specifically targeting incels. Not Chadlites.
I don't think that answers my question. I've been normies and Chadlites who get sex do surgeries and shit to maximize their chances and they call themselves blackpilled, so is that legit? I've always considered them to be incel-posing buffoons.

I don't think that answers my question. I've been normies and Chadlites who get sex do surgeries and shit to maximize their chances and they call themselves blackpilled, so is that legit? I've always considered them to be incel-posing buffoons.
Yeah, I think they are blackpilled. The black-pill is really just common sense. Looks dictate your sexual success.

I skipped the first phase, went through second though

I keep seeing sweetie misspelt as sweaty lol, hello Mr.Sweat.

Yep, it sums it up.