Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the 3 tiers

left one is a typical fatcel volcel, could be a 5-7 if he maxxed out of soydom

All of the guys in the lowest tier facemog me.
Connor murphy lookism

This is retarded, it says sub 5, normie, chad

Normie is the 4-5 range, a 4 is a normie, a 6 is not

UNBAN professorjpj , Admin notice!! CREATOR of the INCEL BIBLE!!

Only thing I learned is that I'm way less lenient then WW when it comes to rating. Everyone in the "normie" category expect the middle guy was sub 5 tbh.

I just realized something, Wheat Whaffles is pretty much the new FACEandLMS, especially to newfags

This is retarded, it says sub 5, normie, chad

Normie is the 4-5 range, a 4 is a normie, a 6 is not

It should say sub4, normie, and Chad(lite)

Normie is 4-6 (low, mid, and high tier normie)

It should say sub4, normie, and Chad(lite)

Normie is 4-6 (low, mid, and high tier normie)
I would actually say normie is 3-5 instead of 4-6. Something I noticed is that most men are actually 4/10, not 5/10, while most women are 5/10

I would actually say normie is 3-5 instead of 4-6. Something I noticed is that most men are actually 4/10, not 5/10, while most women are 5/10

No that's silly. If we measure in terms of SMV then a 3/10 female is equivalent to a Chadlite, but that's not how this works.

5/10 just means around the 50th percentile compared to the rest of your own gender.

4/10 is low tier normie and could be considered "high tier ugly" or just "low tier normal looking."

3/10 is the ugly standard.

5/10 just means around the 50th percentile compared to the rest of your own gender.

4/10 is low tier normie and could be considered "high tier ugly" or just "low tier normal looking."

3/10 is the ugly standard.
4/10 is the 50th percentile for men, 5/10 is the 50th percentile for women (at least where I live)

4/10 is the 50th percentile for men, 5/10 is the 50th percentile for women (at least where I live)

That's femoid logic.

Femoids rate 80% of males as below average, so to them a 7/10 is around the 50th percentile.

A male that MOGS 50% of other males in the population is automatically a 5/10. An average Chinese man is a 5/10 Chinese man in China.

A male that MOGS 50% of other males in the population is automatically a 5/10. An average Chinese man is a 5/10 Chinese man in China.
By this logic an average blue eyed white guy is a 9/10 in thailand

I'm objectively a 4/10 and most men I see outside are on the same looks level as me

By this logic an average blue eyed white guy is a 9/10 in thailand

I'm objectively a 4/10 and most men I see outside are on the same looks level as me

God Damn he probably is.. I'm so tempted to go there one day.

But no, the logic is just comparing the Chinese man to other Chinese men. Or to the overall demographic in his country. In a mixed country like the USA, yes, some groups are at a disadvantage. The 5/10 Chinese man might only be a 3/10 in the USA because he gets MOGGED by 80% of the population.

If you throw in one blue-eyed white guy, yeah he's a 9/10 in Thailand, but he doesn't shift the average in China by much because he's only one person, so the Chinese man is still a 5/10 in the overall population.