Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of curries

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★
Ezgif 2 075b566b82

Total curry death NOW

That's the most pathetic thing I've seen on twitter.

That's the most pathetic thing I've seen on twitter.
This is nothing compared to what the average curry says on twitter. Especially to white women. ''Show bobs and vagene'' meme isn't a thing for no reason.

It’s a photoshopped screenshot, seen it around many times

JFL the curry gets brutally insulted but still sides with him. Curries have no dignity!
If you're White, you could probably slap a curry right in the face and he'll just say thank you sir.

If you're White, you could probably slap a curry right in the face and he'll just say thank you sir.
Non-curries couldn’t be more wrong to think this. Westernized beauty standards ≠ white worship. Most curries hate whites due to imperialism, the roots of contemporary curry nationalism come from India freeing itself from the Brits

Hindu curries suck up to Jews and Israel, not white nationalists. All actual curries know this

Non-curries couldn’t be more wrong to think this. Westernized beauty standards ≠ white worship. Most curries hate whites due to imperialism, the roots of contemporary curry nationalism come from India freeing itself from the Brits
Then WTF is all of this cuckery?

You need to visit curry slums. If you were a curry in these slums, you'd easily understand why this curry has become a cuck to such a degree.

Then WTF is all of this cuckery?
A photoshopped screenshot. Surprised so many people in this thread haven’t seen it before, I’ve come across it many times

A photoshopped screenshot. Surprised so many people in this thread haven’t seen it before, I’ve come across it many times
I have seen this one alot. I didn't know it was Photoshoped.

Curries, especially Hindus would never give up their slave mentality. It's in their DNA.