Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ The Absolute State of (((Programming)))

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Meet China’s fabulous cross-dressing computer coders​

• A group of predominantly male programmers is drawing attention to a Japanese-inspired trend

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Freaking Otakuz, man!

cf9.jpg

246.jpg

18c.png

Coder = Faggot

Not just a Chinese thing.

A really good lecture on shaders though.

Last edited:
brutal. This is more true for embedded programming btw. web dev has more normscum than transcum

sah::cute <<3 "Hewwo w0rld teehee" ;3

If comrade Xi Jinping sees this he's going to deduct their social credit score kek

Average programer ngl

I fully expect every single python and nodejs programmer to be a tranny faggot with a plug up his ass but I have a hard time believing based C programmers would do such thing.

Shouldn't be surprising tho, the way things are going and the trends all suggest that the globohomo and trannies have full control over programming languages. they're ruining everything.

I previously even made a thread about how awful everyone on stackoverflow.com has become.

We need total nuclear annihilation at this point

but I have a hard time believing based C programmers would do such thing.
Programming languages aren't a fashion statement, that's tranny logic. Anyway these freaks are everywhere in tech, nowhere is safe really.

No wonder software is so dogshit, full of bugs and constantly crashes/goes out nowadays :lul:

Niggas literally write one line of code in gnu C and think they are programmers nahhhhh nigga u a tranny :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Diocel they arent like us

Society would literally force us to ascend with them, JFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back