Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The absolute state of soycucks part 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
There is no Hell bad enough for them tbh:dafuckfeels:

Yo wtf dude why would you expose @shii410 like that

Last edited:
Not even really a soy just an old fashioned pervert tbh @Emba thoughts?
Still above onlyfans simps that pay for mere pictures and conversation from women.
yea but if you dig through his profile this guy is an absolute turbocoper simp

its full of gems

also paying for dirty panties isnt much better than onlyfans jfl

its full of gems
He's a coomer and pervert but potentially based because he would creep out women and remind them that nonchad males have sexual desires too (it's likely not a chad behind that account given that it's reddit).
The used panties part is cucked yeah but shit has devolved so fast (to simps paying for literal shit samples from women and a mere chance to talk online with women) that this is somehow less pathetic in comparison.

He's a coomer and pervert but potentially based because he would creep out women and remind them that nonchad males have sexual desires too (it's likely not a chad behind that account given that it's reddit).

The used panties part is cucked yeah but shit has devolved so fast (to literally simps paying for literal shit and a chance to talk online with women) that this is somehow less pathetic in comparison.
:waitwhat::waitwhat: idk

People like this weren't seen as cucked before, just creepy perverts. They've always been around. Is a guy trying to catch a creep shot now a cuck? That's what a lot of people would want you to think now because they keep redefining cuck and simp to meaning nonchad males that outwardly show their sexual desires and don't play it cool.

The only acceptable fetish for me to be in is getting lifted by a woman while getting my dick sucked that’s all
People like this weren't seen as cucked before, just creepy perverts. They've always been around. Is a guy trying to catch a creep shot now a cuck? That's what a lot of people would want you to think now because they keep redefining cuck and simp to meaning nonchad males that outwardly show their sexual desires and don't play it cool.
This guy isn’t a cuck but will be seen like a rapist

This guy isn’t a cuck but will be seen like a rapist
Debatable because of their explicitly used panties fetish (where used probably doesn't just mean worn but smeared after the woman has gotten off). But yeah definitely this is the kind of nonchad male that keeps females awake at night in horror.

Debatable because of their explicitly used panties fetish (where used probably doesn't just mean worn but smeared after the woman has gotten off). But yeah definitely this is the kind of nonchad male that keeps females awake at night in horror.
Except when they pay:feelshaha:

its full of gems

EVERYONE KNOWS that they smell better if you STEAL THEM from the apartment laundry room...
Not even really a soy just an old fashioned pervert tbh @Emba thoughts?
Still above onlyfans simps that pay for mere pictures and conversation from women.

More like @Wizard32 ngl
Sry but i cannot read the post due to NOT USING THAT GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING APP! (It's all blurry and i cannot read it in my browser)

However, from the comments HERE, i can say he's an cucked idiot.

EVERYONE KNOWS that they smell better if you STEAL THEM from the apartment laundry room...

Sry but i cannot read the post due to NOT USING THAT GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING APP! (It's all blurry and i cannot read it in my browser)

However, from the comments HERE, i can say he's an cucked idiot.
Based

Ugh I imagine he's gonna get a bunch of trannies and fatsos to sell their panties. Either way absolutely retarded how easy women can make money and also get affirmative action and equal wages.

He needs to be put down like a mutt
Disgusting cuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back