Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Accelerationist Cope - Hoping foid's lust for Chad and societal degeneracy continues to increase.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Our lifetime positions as bottom of the barrel rotters is a foregone conclusion.

So, why not encourage the rot?

Let the foids increasingly concentrate the attention they give to the top 5-20% chads and chadlites.

Let the rates of cheating and divorcing betabux husbands continue to increase.

Let the rot overwhelm us as it has begun in places like Japan where inceldom rates have reached critical levels and are continuing to increase.

Let the society collapse

Many civilizations collapsed because of rampant whoredom and degeneracy, and it had happened multiple times and on multiple geographical locations. I am not seeing any reason why it won't happen again?

What if cucks are secretly just accelerationists pushing for a civil war?

Examples?

Rome (orgy, bacchanalia), Multiple monarchies in pre-islamic India (kamasutra), Some parts of the Islamic/mongol empire (harem, mutah marriage). There are many examples in the Bible (assuming there are some historicity to them). If you look, you will find more.

I know people will argue that degeneracy is not a cause for an empire to collapse, but it's one of the major factors. And also yes, it does not affect in a short time. Degeneracy destroys people's mind over a long period of time.

Yes it is stolen.

I hope an asteroid comes crashing into earth and destroys us tbh

Unless most Chads themselves become betabuxxers that isn't going to happen. Women are always likely to chase betabuxxers after they ride the Chad cock carousel.

It's a very valid projection at this point, at this rate western society will implode and go to shit.

Unless most Chads themselves become betabuxxers that isn't going to happen. Women are always likely to chase betabuxxers after they ride the Chad cock carousel.
But with a 50% divorce rate, the Chad-hubby dual mating strategy is obviously untenable.

This is why I advocate for classifying hubby cucks in sexless marriages as "incels." They need to become part of our ranks of disaffection.

we don’t have a choice anyway

betabuxxers deserve death... like all cucks...

if the birth rate is low, which it is, it's impossible for society not to collapse very soon.

if the birth rate is low, which it is, it's impossible for society not to collapse very soon.

ahhh not really....

It's propped up... And kept stabilized....

Eventually however a massive collapse will come since propping this shit up is unsustainable long term.
When it will occur?

lol

65 years probably.... WE need these foids to hit retirement age.... Than the real problems will come to light....

Forget society just concentrate on yourself and what you need.

All I'm waiting for is collapse of this gay world

People only acknowledge things once it reaches the severity of it all. To put out the fire you have to play with fire.

We need to spread the blackpill fast as we can.