Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Afterlife Tierlist

Move this to the lounge

Move this to the lounge
No Way Beer GIF by Busch

where is incelhalla

Can't wait to see this after i die, an infinite and dark void for eternity
12b85c02-1d45-4164-b1b5-1ef88b3049dd.jpg

when u die its just nothingness

But the real question is what is nothingness. We never felt it. So what is it. What is nothing

Well close only one eye and you will see it.
I can still hear my thoughts. In nothingness you are supposed to be nothing. But we don't know what nothing is. Cause you can't experience it and report back.

I would prefer Nothingness over reincarnation

I want to reincarnate as a Chad with my previous memories

I saw this bullshit, its a stupid video.

The space allegory for example was tier level retarded. Like bruh. If a friend of mine went to space I could never talk to him or see him it would not be like death, because the event of death is not the event of leaving. Death is unwanted and a circumstance changing my reality in such a way I am robbed of my freedom to conduct stuff, whilst leaving is the expression of that freedom to go somewhere or leave something.

He desperetly wanted to build a narration where death is seen as evil because it affects your emotions thus YOU feel wrong, thus it comes down to insecurity, thus moral value of death is suppoused to be perceived as given by people because they have an issue with not controlling the life of others...The whole point of the space adventure allegory. The glue? The mask? The deception? That some charateristics of death align with the visuals of somebody you know leaving.

Manipulative and biased. This fucking moron didn't make a descriptive video he made an ideological video aligned with whatever he believes and its possible to taste his worldview in it.

This viedo is bullshit.

When you die and some angel creatures beckon you to go into the light, don't. Go your own fucking way. Don't accept going to heaven or hell. Just fuck off and go make your own world or something.