Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The age of 1st time parents are rising...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
The whole point of a female's life is to produce children. If they can't even do this reliably, why keep them around.

I'm glad my parents were not that old when I was born. Imagine being born and your parents are already pretty much like your grandparents. Sad shit tbh.

#thanksjews

For education of foids

We know the reason why but are unable to say it...

Lest we forget that having children later on in life reduces the life quality of those particular children.
>woman fucks a bunch through HS or early adulthood
>she does it with a bunch of chads and prettyboys, using condoms and birth control
>wastes her prime years on the cock carousel
>never gives good men or nice guys a chance
>wall hitting.jpg
>she either settles for a beta or becomes a single mother
>hates men and is a feminist by now
>raises son or daughter to be a man hating cuck feminist
>the cycle continues

West will fall and women caused it
full

I hate women.
They cause all the problems men face.

More incels inbound if this trend continues.

My parents were 40 when they made me. The amount of mental and physical defects I have would drive most people into insanity

The whole point of a female's life is to produce children. If they can't even do this reliably, why keep them around.

Because their replacements (sexbots and artificial wombs) aren't available yet. It'll be game over for women once they're no longer needed. I hope I live to see that day because it will be the greatest day of my life!

Over for futurecels

I'm glad my parents had me when they were young

I fucking hate people who choose to have children when they're older.
Like if you're 40 yo its better not having a baby thay will be 20 when you will be fucking 60 yo.
Jusy die alone cunt.

Me must go grinch