Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The age of consent to fornicate should be infinity. The age of consent to marriage should be 12.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Of course procreation should take place only when the wife is mature enough for it to be medically prudent. This is of course an individual bodily matter and should be considered responsibly in light of growth benchmarks. To cause reckless harm to pure teen waifu due to selfish lust would be gravely immoral. She should also be admonished to be realistic in this area and not act foolishly out of impatient desire for a baby of her own.

I mean i agree with you and all, but you currently exist in clown world.

This is never happening

Smoking gorilla

Who gives a fuck about marriage at this point

Isn't this some shit they do in poorer countries? Just marry the people when they're kids, and then they can only be together when they're older.

Isn't this some shit they do in poorer countries? Just marry the people when they're kids, and then they can only be together when they're older.
Worked for jews for millennia.

I mean i agree with you and all, but you currently exist in clown world.

This is never happening

View attachment 374429
now we are ugly af and no kike whores wants most kike man except to be a beta buck.
Brutal, that's the obvious downside to it, still I believe more ugly guys is not from ugly father's genetics. Somebody posted shit about kids in general inheriting more from mother genes.

Although, how did you guys let this happen, is still outta my mind. Isn't there any jewish oldcels to show youngsters how it's done?

Brutal, that's the obvious downside to it, still I believe more ugly guys is not from ugly father's genetics. Somebody posted shit about kids in general inheriting more from mother genes.

Although, how did you guys let this happen, is still outta my mind. Isn't there any jewish oldcels to show youngsters how it's done?
no, they're cucked and think it's about personality and opening doors

no, they're cucked and think it's about personality and opening doors
Fuck, it's over. Not even that bad in my family. My parents are pro arranged marriage, and all people in their age bracket. It is still a thing, although declining badly. Modern azercel adults (like 30 yo) also tasted the personality, opportunity and freedom pill, and will probably make cucked decisions not arranging their children.

It is a very brutal thing to witness

Age of consent should be 30
speaking to a woman that doesn't want to talk to you should be classified as rape
false rape allegations should go unpunished
men should have half their wages taken and given to women
nvm this is already how the world works

Fuck, it's over. Not even that bad in my family. My parents are pro arranged marriage, and all people in their age bracket. It is still a thing, although declining badly. Modern azercel adults (like 30 yo) also tasted the personality, opportunity and freedom pill, and will probably make cucked decisions not arranging their children.

It is a very brutal thing to witness
azerbeijanis are muslims, who I think are more realistic when it comes to these matters
kikes are the most cucked group on this planet in terms of coping (Other than curries).

azerbeijanis are muslims, who I think are more realistic when it comes to these matters
kikes are the most cucked group on this planet in terms of coping (Other than curries).
Brutal, but jews supposed to be high iq and preserve the values n shit. The communitymaxxing n shit. Its over

Brutal, but jews supposed to be high iq and preserve the values n shit. The communitymaxxing n shit. Its over
only high iq in finding creatives ways on being cucks

I agree, but ideally, the age of marriage of a girl should be up to her father and/or other adult male relatives.

eleven is prime tho
Indeed.

consent for marriage should be 18

parents should shoose and people should marry for money and power there's no real love in today's mariage anyways. At least almost everyones gets a chance to not die of loneliness and we won't have people juding you by your face because everyone is already married anyways

consent for marriage should be 18
:soy:
parents should shoose and people should marry for money and power there's no real love in today's mariage anyways. At least almost everyones gets a chance to not die of loneliness and we won't have people juding you by your face because everyone is already married anyways
:blackpill::yes:

it's because people are stupid as shit when they're young
sex is based
but marriage is much more mature and serious
should be higher for boys than girls for marriage consent.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back