Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Amount of Attention and Validation Women get is Disturbing.

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★
At my job there's a 35 year old single mother of 2.

She's like 5'0", with a 5/10 face

Yet she has like 5 guys a day talk to her.

Today this guy, who is like 22, came by where I work, just to talk to her, and then leave.

Another guy I work with tries to make her laugh all. day. long. and touches her constantly. She likes it. He desperately wants to sleep with her, even though she has a boyfriend.

Every delivery guy that comes by tries to talk to her

Remember. This is a 35 year old, used up, single mother of 2. 5' tall, with a 5/10 face, yet she's treated like a god.

Put her in you're basement bro!
- in fritzlkraft

All women have inherent value while only few men do, the rest have to earn it & many never measure up.

This is why the gene pool will never improve, the genetically trash men die out but their female peers are still breeding.

All women have inherent value while only few men do, the rest have to earn it & many never measure up.

This is why the gene pool will never improve, the genetically trash men die out but their female peers are still breeding.

It's shocking to me a guy would want to take care of some femtard's child that isn't even his. It's literally like loading someone else's save file and they already completed half of the game.

WE USE THE TERM RECRUIT MODE FOR A REASON

Today this guy, who is like 22, came by where I work, just to talk to her, and then leave.

Another guy I work with tries to make her laugh all. day. long. and touches her constantly. She likes it. He desperately wants to sleep with her, even though she has a boyfriend.

Remember. This is a 35 year old, used up, single mother of 2. 5' tall, with a 5/10 face, yet she's treated like a god.
these cucks just love saggy dusty 5/10 foid pussy, what can i say ! it's fucking awful that the most subhuman foids get more attention from cucktards in a day than i have my entire life from foids

It's as if women are being worshipped

these cucks just love saggy dusty 5/10 foid pussy, what can i say ! it's fucking awful that the most subhuman foids get more attention from cucktards
Even uglier obese foids can get gymaxxed men to fuck them for free

50-60 year old foids can easily get young dudes

50-60 year old foids can easily get young dudes
iu
50yo woman

It's shocking to me a guy would want to take care of some femtard's child that isn't even his. It's literally like loading someone else's save file and they already completed half of the game.
I could do it if it was a very small baby boy as what matters is who I'd raise him to be (and I could do it without spreading subhuman genes) but 3 or older shitling of some nigger is already spoiled and annoying and a torture to be around

Most Western Women are morbidly Obese, the ones who even look remotely ok are swarmed like flies and Chad only.

I could do it if it was a very small baby boy as what matters is who I'd raise him to be (and I could do it without spreading subhuman genes) but 3 or older shitling of some nigger is already spoiled and annoying and a torture to be around
I get that.

They think they'll get to fuck her lol