Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The amount of women dating/staying with horrible men makes me feel really hopeless

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1cbfiw9/the_amount_of_women_datingstaying_with_horrible/

It just seems like men can get away with anything and everything all the time. Not only that, but if finding a good guy was so easy I doubt anyone would stay with these abusers.

It just seems like finding a worthwhile guy is so incredibly difficult, that many women would rather date a jerk that treats them like garbage than be alone.

Chad can get away with anything meanwhile sub-8s are invisible :feelsclown:

Horrible in personality but great in genetics (The real personality)

If these women would give us incels the time of day no doubt that we would treat them like queens.

Their personality detectors must be broken

Life is cruel.

"
It just seems like men can get away with anything and everything all the time. Not only that, but if finding a good guy was so easy I doubt anyone would stay with these abusers.

It just seems like finding a worthwhile guy is so incredibly difficult, that many women would rather date a jerk that treats them like garbage than be alone."

These bitches are completely insane. Batshit crazy.

if finding a good guy was so easy I doubt anyone would stay with these abusers.
False, they aren't on your radar.

that many women would rather date a jerk that treats them like garbage than be alone
Women displaying their animalistic behavior again.

bahahaha stacey will stay with horrible men but wont give incels a chance

Good looking guys with bad attitudes = all men in behaviour but invisible in looks.

You get lumped in with all the negatives by default.

Being single for a foid = still getting sex and having casual fun.

What she means by a worthwhile guy is a chad who worships the ground she walks on that she will eventually cheat on because he's "boring" (not a psychopath).

This + it's cope otherwise they wouldn't talk about it so much.
Foids can get very cranky when they haven't had dick in a while and throw tantrums, they wouldn't last a week in our shoes.