Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The anime pill

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
Men by their very nature are idealistic, perhaps too idealistic, while women tend to be “down to earth” and more empty of ideals; which is why they are crazy about getting social approval at a level men don’t.

When a chick wants a boyfriend, she naturally subordinates herself because she is void of any ideals greater than her immediate circumstances; she wants a man who leads her into her own spiritual growth and development; she wants to absorb your own ideals into who she is.

When you fuck a chick and she enters into your life, she’s there to bring you down to earth. That’s why she starts getting obsessed with cleaning your apartment, what you wear, how you appear in front of other people. She makes you a man of ideals who can live amongst humanity, while you make her a woman with ideals greater than herself but among her peers.

[UWSL]When women give you no affection, you are like a balloon that floats away into the stratosphere. You start compulsively try to find hobbies completely divorced from the reality of romance because that means you have to look down and see how detached from earth you are. Perhaps it’s religion, some political group. Perhaps it’s art, literature, Disney movies, or obscure sports. All which show a false, dreamy idealized world that isn’t at all like reality.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Anime is like a balloon that has gone into outer space. “Calling all occupants of interstellar spacecraft.” It’s a world that is so warped and unrealistic, so unnaturally juvenile in its idealism, and disgustingly, repulsively sexualizing of young teenage love because it knows it’s target demographic and is mocking you of what you missed and can never get back. You are in fucking space at this point, you can never have a girl jump up and grab you before you float away. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]If you are on this site, you’ve popped and are a broken balloon that has hurdled down to earth. Congratulations, you’ve found freedom that many others have not.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Men by their very nature are idealistic, perhaps too idealistic, while women tend to be “down to earth” and more empty of ideals; which is why they are crazy about getting social approval at a level men don’t.

When a chick wants a boyfriend, she naturally subordinates herself because she is void of any ideals greater than her immediate circumstances; she wants a man who leads her into her own spiritual growth and development; she wants to absorb your own ideals into who she is.

When you fuck a chick and she enters into your life, she’s there to bring you down to earth. That’s why she starts getting obsessed with cleaning your apartment, what you wear, how you appear in front of other people. She makes you a man of ideals who can live amongst humanity, while you make her a woman with ideals greater than herself but among her peers.

[UWSL]When women give you no affection, you are like a balloon that floats away into the stratosphere. You start compulsively try to find hobbies completely divorced from the reality of romance because that means you have to look down and see how detached from earth you are. Perhaps it’s religion, some political group. Perhaps it’s art, literature, Disney movies, or obscure sports. All which show a false, dreamy idealized world that isn’t at all like reality.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Anime is like a balloon that has gone into outer space. “Calling all occupants of interstellar spacecraft.” It’s a world that is so warped and unrealistic, so unnaturally juvenile in its idealism, and disgustingly, repulsively sexualizing of young teenage love because it knows it’s target demographic and is mocking you of what you missed and can never get back. You are in fucking space at this point, you can never have a girl jump up and grab you before you float away. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]If you are on this site, you’ve popped and are a broken balloon that has hurdled down to earth. Congratulations, you’ve found freedom that many others have not.[/UWSL]
i dont like animes. its too homosexual for me

I didint read but i watch anime when the antagonist make foids suffer it's a way to cope with my meds and drugs :feelsaww:

hentais are based

Good post. But I am say anime has helped me. I can't confirm this, but I am sure the genre I watch is made for depressed men. Anime is an art form that allows a good versatility with facial expressions, and is very charismatic. Anime is a fun world that makes you feel some of life's warmth, even if you are empty

Good post. But I am say anime has helped me. I can't confirm this, but I am sure the genre I watch is made for depressed men. Anime is an art form that allows a good versatility with facial expressions, and is very charismatic. Anime is a fun world that makes you feel some of life's warmth, even if you are empty
But it’s a distorted version of real life, it’s just a parasitical industry profiting off of your loneliness

Imagine if your teen jock / chad made a cartoon about you finally finding love. And you paid money to them to see it. He gets to fuck some bitches in real life while you sit around jerking off to a children’s cartoon.

Last edited:
magine if your teen jock / chad made a cartoon about you finally finding love
The guys that make these are always ricecels who felt like us before. What makes you think they are chads?
industry profiting off of your loneliness
What profit? I torrent all episodes. And many anime don't get renewed for a new season due to lack of profit.
And you paid money to them to see it
What money?????

Last edited: