Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The average bluepiller that lurks here

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

I used to be an incel :incel: then I found IncelTear :soy: and became a Chad :chad:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

There is no worse blind than he who refuses to see. Dude decided to become a cuck instead.

Incel>Cuck

Jfl this guy is delusionmaxxed. He also believes multi-level marketing schemes are super legit bro. Also satan visits him in his dreams:feelshaha:
Screenshot 20210723 150059 Reddit

Screenshot 20210723 150122 Reddit

@Idotms wrote this.

it's incredible how retards put so much value and emotional weight in literal words
reality tells him he's unattractive, a virgin, but he still refuses to see himself as an incel
retards don't use words/language to describe reality anymore, they think that words are reality in itself and if you deny a description then suddenly you don't fit the description anymore

Last edited:
"Weirdo pedophile shit" = probably just someone who said that 17 years old foids can't be considered "children"

"Murder should be legal" = probably just IT bullshit, I'm here since 2018 and I've never read stuff like that

I'm glad he didn't make an account here, a bluepilled cuck less :feelshaha:

More like this
Images   2021 07 22T013501426

LMFAO. 4 upvotes, 0 comments. Not even those tranny faggots are interested in his bullshit.

"Weirdo pedophile shit" = probably just someone who said that 17 years old foids can't be considered "children"

"Murder should be legal" = probably just IT bullshit, I'm here since 2018 and I've never read stuff like that

I'm glad he didn't make an account here, a bluepilled cuck less :feelshaha:
Has anyone on this site already said that murder should be lawful?

He's probably in a cuckold relationship.

maybe he was a fatass, then lost weight, put on muscles and is now dating a landwhale that is excavating his wallet

he'll marry a single mom and post "...but that's okay"

yeah sure, sex is not that great when she just lay there and wait you to finish asap (probably trying to remember all those great moments she had with all the 20 chads before she settled down with you) :feelshaha:

meanwhile chad have them so horny they'd lick his butthole if he asked to