Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The average Indian/Chinese man cares more for his appearance than most white American woman do

B

bcroger

Major

Attachments

• 1711319167245.png
    1711319167245.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 1711319189087.png
    1711319189087.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 11
I don't know if I would say that just based off of obesity rates. Most mayo women care too much about their appearance actually. They spend hours and tons of money on makeup and pedicures and manicures that most men couldn't care less about. Women in general are extreme consumers compared to men and spend tons of money on clothes and other shit throughout the year, just to get rid of it after only a few times of using it because it isn't in fashion anymore.

Obesity, while a very ugly thing, I think is in a different category than other appearance things (not face or height, but I mean like makeup, clothes, hairstyle, etc). This is because obesity is within someone's change to change (unlike height or face) but also not as easy to change (like makeup and clothes which can be changed just by spending money to buy them). It requires at least some effort to lose weight, and so I would say that these statistics are more indicative of sloth and laziness than caring about appearance in general.

Additionally it is worth mentioning that in America at least, compared to India and China, the food here is spiked with gross goyslop ingredients and preservatives that are terrible and very fattening for you. So many foids with no self control go crazy on the goyslop snd get fat very quickly.
Not to mention, these fat foids are encouraged by soyciety to be fat, with fat acceptance and fat positivity (for women only ofc) existing everywhere in the "developed" world now. Even that clothing brand Victoria's Secret makes ads and billboards with fatasses on them now.

India obesity rate-4.7 (and lower among men)

White American woman obesity rate- 40%

Asian American obesity rate-17%
White American obesity rate-41%
thats bc there is almost no food in india

I don't know if I would say that just based off of obesity rates. Most mayo women care too much about their appearance actually. They spend hours and tons of money on makeup and pedicures and manicures that most men couldn't care less about. Women in general are extreme consumers compared to men and spend tons of money on clothes and other shit throughout the year, just to get rid of it after only a few times of using it because it isn't in fashion anymore.

Obesity, while a very ugly thing, I think is in a different category than other appearance things (not face or height, but I mean like makeup, clothes, hairstyle, etc). This is because obesity is within someone's change to change (unlike height or face) but also not as easy to change (like makeup and clothes which can be changed just by spending money to buy them). It requires at least some effort to lose weight, and so I would say that these statistics are more indicative of sloth and laziness than caring about appearance in general.

Additionally it is worth mentioning that in America at least, compared to India and China, the food here is spiked with gross goyslop ingredients and preservatives that are terrible and very fattening for you. So many foids with no self control go crazy on the goyslop snd get fat very quickly.
Not to mention, these fat foids are encouraged by soyciety to be fat, with fat acceptance and fat positivity (for women only ofc) existing everywhere in the "developed" world now. Even that clothing brand Victoria's Secret makes ads and billboards with fatasses on them now.
If you are an obese pig, it means you care NOTHING of your appearance.