Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The average man is good enough

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
Women have created the idea that it's difficult to find a good man. :society:

Truthfully, the average man is good enough.

I believe the likelihood of finding a partner that is ideal by societies :bluepill: standards is very favorable.
Random men off the street are similarly likely to make their gf as happy (and fulfill :bluepill: standards) as the men that women have purportedly 'chosen carefully'.

The vilification of men is ridiculous.
It is such an invasive and prevalent idea that men are bad unless proven otherwise, it's fucking stupid.

INB4 strawmanned and dumb cunts say "so we should ignore red flags?:foidSoy:" when a minority of men are actually bad people.

Anything more than 30K a year is plenty.

Women need to stop living in this fantasy world.

average man is a myth

normiez are nothing but well socially adapted incelz who managed to get sex by some normiemaxxing and being in the right moment at the right time (drunk girlz, girl was dumped by chad, girl needs ego boost)

but for a foid to take you seriously you need to be chad. Itz either chad or ugly for women

I blame dating apps and social media.