Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Baldpill is real ULTIMATE THREAD

jfl, hair is life :chad:

it is super over for this guy

Baldpill is the most brutal pill in your teens and twenties. Once you get to your 30s and 40s it becomes less of a problem because more and more men are balding, but when you're a balding teenager, it's over. No ammount of height and face can save you. I remember when I was 17 a 16yo I was trying to get with told me I looked "like I was in my 40s" just because I was bald. Fuck this planet. :feelsrope:

What’s your thoughts on getting a wig

Baldpill is the most brutal pill in your teens and twenties. Once you get to your 30s and 40s it becomes less of a problem because more and more men are balding, but when you're a balding teenager, it's over. No ammount of height and face can save you. I remember when I was 17 a 16yo I was trying to get with told me I looked "like I was in my 40s" just because I was bald. Fuck this planet. :feelsrope:
Heightpill is even worse. A balding teenager has more chance to slay than a 5'3 male.

I'm 18 and almost bald :lul:

Ugly face, manlet and bald. Sorry bro, it's over.

I'm balding. But I'm ugly and 5'10, so it doesn't matter a lot. Although balding doesn't fit my girlish body and gay/soy voice. I can't even grow a beard.

Some of the lights were still on did that mean there was hope?

@Ecstasy you dont have to deal with this anymore :feelshmm: