Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The bar is so low for men

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
And that bar is 6 feet tall, at least
Photo 2020 11 27 00 44 41
Bpd17e0JXotejeYSMhF Nh5SVPAsSkPCtcoyT  AHb0
H8o3i6ow40b41
nc7g1kaelz611.jpg
6tk1s8g54i421.jpg
H0eVivcQ2-7JLFzGZ7mAZ607SvvFxUnG9Fka16PQIsg.jpg
a_trSFOsw19J_pioSGl1qi1uf27J9K0mI9oUGPIDwZ8.png
TEeAURL.jpg
kM2QpAh.jpg
fcylibp10b431.jpg
3e3qoxrfagf01.jpg

girls dont even know how to use any form of measurement, how tf do they know someone is six feet tall? Roasties only unit of measurement is how deep chads cock penetrates her.

yikes, you smelly inklerinos, don't you understand that it's their preference to wipe sub-8 males from existence? yikerinos, what's wrong with targeting people with certain genetic makeup and doing your best to exterminate them? m'kweens feelings are more important than your life
22f

Jfl at the fishfaced noodles.

And they wonder why you hate women.

girls dont even know how to use any form of measurement, how tf do they know someone is six feet tall? Roasties only unit of measurement is how deep chads cock penetrates her.
cope

yikes, you smelly inklerinos, don't you understand that it's their preference to wipe sub-8 males from existence? yikerinos
GeneTICs playing a factor!?!? :waitwhat: I R THINK NOT :soy::soy::soy:

They start so young.

Fucking whores.

Tell me again why cucks gave these holes rights?

yikes, you smelly inklerinos, don't you understand that it's their preference to wipe sub-8 males from existence? yikerinos, what's wrong with targeting people with certain genetic makeup and doing your best to exterminate them? m'kweens feelings are more important than your life
View attachment 385746
Hates eugenics
Enforces eugenics
Wants a quality man, picks thugs lol.

What a cruel world. I hate that these whores are so choosy about something that a man has no control over.

i genuinely think your coping blaming it all on height and not taking face into consideration

Which they don't even have the right math for. Ask an honest foid how many dudes over 8 inches she's had. Her number won't be statistically possible.

Just like with everything else, a guy with a good looking face gets Halod, in this case, its inches added to his cock

It’s all in your head sweaty :soy: