Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Barbie Movie was actually pretty good!

GodOfScorn

GodOfScorn

Banned
-
I know, I know it seems like a very feministic and cuck-ish thing to do but hear me out. I saw the Barbie movie a few days ago and I must say its not what I expected. It actually has to do with a guy named Ken who is obsessing on Barbie, the main character, but she rejects him so once he finally learns the truth about how powerful men can be, Ken stops letting Barbie live her best life and he steals her house and puts the other Ken men in charge and they manipulate the females into being theirs, until of course Barbie seduces Ken with her large thick ass and pretty face and they make a compromise, and become bf and gf but still the movie mainly revolves around Ken feeling hurt by Barbie so he takes revenge. Here is a short clip about Ken's rejection by Barbie!
View: https://youtu.be/Y1IgAEejvqM
94d9755b3937cd05d1122e70e4486a74.jpg

Found another faggot infiltrator- IT is really launching a full-scale campaign this summer.

@30klhlvwizard @TBIcel @Adolf Hitler @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Govid_Dorious @BataviaCel @IceStorm @Govid_Dorious @wereq @Puppeter @Pancakecel @Immolator @Murder Mario @FemoidsGTFO

i knew Gosling would be a based character :feelskek:

Found another faggot infiltrator- IT is really launching a full-scale campaign this summer.

@30klhlvwizard @TBIcel @Adolf Hitler @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Govid_Dorious @BataviaCel @IceStorm @Govid_Dorious @wereq @Puppeter @Pancakecel @Immolator @Murder Mario @FemoidsGTFO
OP is cucked.

How about you watch some clips, or see the full movie before you make a conclusion yet. :)

How about you watch some clips, or see the full movie before you make a conclusion yet. :)
I'm not going to see that shitty movie for two reasons.

- I don't like Barbies
- I'm not a faggot

Havn't seen it yet but want to

Haven’t seen it but it sounds dumb

Looks like the age pill has gotten to Gosling. And his eyes are noticeably more asymmetrical here

Fag-tier thread

I hate greys so much.

It demean men

the trailer was gay as shit

I know, I know it seems like a very feministic and cuck-ish thing to do but hear me out. I saw the Barbie movie a few days ago and I must say its not what I expected. It actually has to do with a guy named Ken who is obsessing on Barbie, the main character, but she rejects him so once he finally learns the truth about how powerful men can be, Ken stops letting Barbie live her best life and he steals her house and puts the other Ken men in charge and they manipulate the females into being theirs, until of course Barbie seduces Ken with her large thick ass and pretty face and they make a compromise, and become bf and gf but still the movie mainly revolves around Ken feeling hurt by Barbie so he takes revenge. Here is a short clip about Ken's rejection by Barbie!

I just can't get myself to watch any mainstream movies like these

I cried like 7 or 8 times watching Barbie
It was such an emotional film

I cried like 7 or 8 times watching Barbie
It was such an emotional film
I know right?
I'm literally shaking RN.

It was a naked man (mid-late 30s, Hispanic looking, medium build, short black hair) lying on his stomach with his hands on his back tied to his feet around the wrists and ankles. He also had what appeared to be some sort of BDSM ball gag. The scene (possibly daytime) looked like a kitchen floor, with the floor tiles and nearby kitchen dining table.

About a foot or two from his head to the left was a classic wooden spoon used in cooking (not the eating utensil). If I had to guess, it was some weird kink roleplay shit that was going on. The person taking the picture was clearly standing and probably the wife/girlfriend. There was no indication that he forcefully stripped, tied and bound.

There was nothing else noteworthy.

End analysis.

It was a naked man (mid-late 30s, Hispanic looking, medium build, short black hair) lying on his stomach with his hands on his back tied to his feet around the wrists and ankles. He also had what appeared to be some sort of BDSM ball gag. The scene (possibly daytime) looked like a kitchen floor, with the floor tiles and nearby kitchen dining table.

About a foot or two from his head to the left was a classic wooden spoon used in cooking (not the eating utensil). If I had to guess, it was some weird kink roleplay shit that was going on. The person taking the picture was clearly standing and probably the wife/girlfriend. There was no indication that he forcefully stripped, tied and bound.

There was nothing else noteworthy.

End analysis.
lmao

I love Ken

tucky fried chicken

This latest wave has been pretty bad
Yes, it happens every summer when school is out. I joined in the summer, but I wasn’t annoying.

Hello fellow incels

I love the part when Ken kills Barbie and goes ER in a sorority house.

Ken was a victim of the matriarchy but somehow he and the other Kens were the villains because they wanted to matter in life.

The hypocrisy of the feminist message of this movie makes my stomach hurt. Barbie deserves agency and enfranchisement and the big bad patriarchy is big and bad, but a literal Mattel matriarchy is just something he has to get over. Fuck this movie.

The Barbie movie is just soymaxxing propaganda

just came here to say cuck

Glad to see you're banned

This can’t be said enough. The Barbie movie was a 21st century masterpiece.

This can’t be said enough. The Barbie movie was a 21st century masterpiece.
Man, if Barbie is a "21st century masterpiece" then movies must really suck some major balls these days :what: