Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Bechdel test is fucking stupid and contradicts real life

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

The Bechdel test (/ˈbɛkdəl/ BEK-dəl),[1] also known as the Bechdel–Wallace test,[2] is a measure of the representation of women in fiction. It asks whether a work features at least two women who talk to each other about something other than a man. The requirement that the two women must be named is sometimes added.[3]

Feminists complain most TV series, games movies etc fail this test and it's because they are sexist.

But the blackpill gives me much more plausible explanation

Most females in real life fail the Bechdel test. Most females only give a shit about Chad and having his babies, that's it. Twilight, 50 shades of grey etc Even so called lesbians conincidently become bisexual in the presence of a dominant Chad.

Look how many foids are losing their mind in this quarantine that they are isolated and can't meet chads. Some of them killed themselves even. Did the system force it's sexist views on them? Or could it simply be their nature and that's what they really want?

So when a film fails the Bechdel test, it is a sign it's realistic. When a film passes it, you know it's fake as fuck. That's why a lot of these so called equality films bombed because deep down, people know they're artificial as hell. They can feel it's forced as hell

I remember when feminists were asked to give examples of a premise which passes the Bechdel test and they couldn't do it. But that's to be expected coz you can't beat your nature

Last edited:
I always thought that test was feminist bs.

Other than chat about guys, foids like to use talking as a way of getting the upper hand socially:
  • Virtue signalling.
  • Gossip.
  • Talk shit about each other.
  • Consumerism things.
  • Victimism.
  • Attention seeking.

I always thought that test was feminist bs.

Other than chat about guys, foids like to use talking as a way of getting the upper hand socially:
  • Virtue signalling.
  • Gossip.
  • Talk shit about each other.
  • Consumerism things.
  • Victimism.
  • Attention seeking.
Everything all comes back to Chad in the end

Its over for me