Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "The Beginning of The End?"

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Well, fuckin Nord Stream pipeline is leaking like a wet cunts pussy after promises from Gigachad, and meanwhile Ukranian War Intel Officers behind the scenes are seriously starting to place it as sabotage. I'm sure Greta Thunberg will have a full report on how much further back we set her retarded climate change clock.

@WizardofSoda what are the implications for the Spaceballs War? Is this "The big one" ? You know this is really bad right?

Last edited:
@WizardofSoda is a has 3 Phds, one nuclear chemistry, one in rocket science and one in empire history and he could nuke this nigger planet to obscurity (in metaverse)

"The Big one?"

Is the United States blowing up oil pipelines..?

@Fat Link
@Master

Or @PPEcel @The Enforcer. Since you guys are Online. Thanks !

This is supposed to be in "The Lounge". My mistake, sorry. Can it be moved please? Thanks.

Last edited:
@WizardofSoda is a has 3 Phds, one nuclear chemistry, one in rocket science and one in empire history and he could nuke this nigger planet to obscurity (in metaverse)

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

And it's 5 Ph d's ...

Well? Let's say Biden's U.S. did it, does it satisfy you as a sufficient attack on Russia that will cripple them?

I will respond later I have been awake too long so can't think well atm.

I'm not sure who took it out, but it seems really suspicious it happened 1 day after Poland got hooked up to the pipeline network that comes from Norway. One thing I was thinking is these pipelines are repairable, I don't think it is permanently broken, just one section would have to be replaced.

Another aspect is the commercial side. If Norway, Algeria, the USA, Qatar corporations are signing long term deals in Europe to supply natural gas, they don't want to be screwed over later by cheap Russian gas re-entering the market. Although I'm not sure that is a big issue is they sign long term contracts before going ahead with projects so the financing isn't as risky.

Another announcement last week I think is Russia is building a new 50 bcm pipeline to China, which I think Nord Stream II is also 50 bcm, ah look it up both Nord Stream 1 and 2 are 55 bcm each capacity.

It looks like both sides are setting up for long term separation where Russia will be joining the Stans being tied to China.

Give me a push up notification when everything goes to hell.
Just please!

Look at the pipeline!

Meanwhile, elsewhere, something more important is happening...

I'm not sure who took it out, but it seems really suspicious it happened 1 day after Poland got hooked up to the pipeline network that comes from Norway. One thing I was thinking is these pipelines are repairable, I don't think it is permanently broken, just one section would have to be replaced.
I think Joe Biden may have given the wink wink.
Another aspect is the commercial side. If Norway, Algeria, the USA, Qatar corporations are signing long term deals in Europe to supply natural gas, they don't want to be screwed over later by cheap Russian gas re-entering the market. Although I'm not sure that is a big issue is they sign long term contracts before going ahead with projects so the financing isn't as risky.
I think it might lead to a string of events involving all parties which gets worse and worse.
Another announcement last week I think is Russia is building a new 50 bcm pipeline to China, which I think Nord Stream II is also 50 bcm, ah look it up both Nord Stream 1 and 2 are 55 bcm each capacity.
Yeah. Makes sense that they would. I think Russia is going to use this as a motivation to do all sorts of risky things. China will get involved sooner or later.
It looks like both sides are setting up for long term separation where Russia will be joining the Stans being tied to China.
Yes. The worst possible outcome, and as you know I believe that it could have been helped off, allowing the West to strengthen if they had been more cordial about Putin and his exploits. But who knows. Too late to know.

I think Joe Biden may have given the wink wink.

I think it might lead to a string of events involving all parties which gets worse and worse.

Yeah. Makes sense that they would. I think Russia is going to use this as a motivation to do all sorts of risky things. China will get involved sooner or later.

Yes. The worst possible outcome, and as you know I believe that it could have been helped off, allowing the West to strengthen if they had been more cordial about Putin and his exploits. But who knows. Too late to know.

The more I think about, the more I think it was inevitable Russia would join the Stans in going under China's power.

1. See my thread 'Russia is becoming a Central Asian Muslim country'. Demographically Russia is being taken over from within by Central Asians.

https://incels.is/threads/russia-is-becoming-a-central-asian-muslim-country.406529/

2. Moscow became the center of power of Russia during the 1200's, during the rule by the Mongols. The Duke of Moscow became their proxy for power in Russia. That shifted the capital of Russia from Kiev, to Moscow. And Moscow rules like an Asian dictatorship, not like a European state. When the Mongols were chased out, much of the upper class of Russia was Mongols, they didn't go away, they just merged in with the Russian elites. So long story short, here is a country that is Asiatic in its organization and thinking, its not a good match for Europe, but it is a good match for China.

3. China really could use Russia's resources. And Russia needs someone who can do mass scale engineering, construction, manufacturing and has the money to do large scale projects to develop the resources and the marketplace for them, aka China. China can buy resources like currently on the world market, but it would rather buy them from client states it has some level of control over, for energy security.

Put it all together and you can see why the West and Russia don't get along. But Russia and China find they see things the same way and have mutual interests.

Of course where the huge conflict is, is Russia is militarist and imperialist. It won't stop wanting to expand further into Europe if it is allied with China. That will make Russia stronger and not reliant on the West.

For example the big fear the West has, is Russia with a huge army, and high-tech Chinese military equipment and Russia with tons of money to finance wars.

The more I think about, the more I think it was inevitable Russia would join the Stans in going under China's power.

1. See my thread 'Russia is becoming a Central Asian Muslim country'. Demographically Russia is being taken over from within by Central Asians.

https://incels.is/threads/russia-is-becoming-a-central-asian-muslim-country.406529/

2. Moscow became the center of power of Russia during the 1200's, during the rule by the Mongols. The Duke of Moscow became their proxy for power in Russia. That shifted the capital of Russia from Kiev, to Moscow. And Moscow rules like an Asian dictatorship, not like a European state. When the Mongols were chased out, much of the upper class of Russia was Mongols, they didn't go away, they just merged in with the Russian elites. So long story short, here is a country that is Asiatic in its organization and thinking, its not a good match for Europe, but it is a good match for China.

3. China really could use Russia's resources. And Russia needs someone who can do mass scale engineering, construction, manufacturing and has the money to do large scale projects to develop the resources and the marketplace for them, aka China. China can buy resources like currently on the world market, but it would rather buy them from client states it has some level of control over, for energy security.

Put it all together and you can see why the West and Russia don't get along. But Russia and China find they see things the same way and have mutual interests.

Of course where the huge conflict is, is Russia is militarist and imperialist. It won't stop wanting to expand further into Europe if it is allied with China. That will make Russia stronger and not reliant on the West.

For example the big fear the West has, is Russia with a huge army, and high-tech Chinese military equipment and Russia with tons of money to finance wars.
I mean, brocel you are making my case for me. I think it was a total waste and strengthening the ties between Russia and China with U.S. Biden policy being the way it is.