Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The Best Incel YouTubers

C

Coping Here

Recruit
★★
Other than the OGs uncle FaceandLMS and IncelTV the best in my opinion are:

Rejected from Eve my man is very well spoken and not sprugy and seems pretty high IQ

Lone Wolf 87 the guy is funny asf I swear he could just be a stand up comedy but also based asf

it's good to find people who are NT, none sprugy and you can relate to check them out guys

which one of these is you

Vav is pretty good.

I discovered this Ballface2020 guy, he does femaledatingstrategy content, which there needs to be more of

fivefourmanlet has a nice youtube chanel its thetruthhurts

No Hamudi? Or Oreo man?

I like Copeland and blackpill jesus

Other than the OGs uncle FaceandLMS and IncelTV the best in my opinion are:

Rejected from Eve my man is very well spoken and not sprugy and seems pretty high IQ

Lone Wolf 87 the guy is funny asf I swear he could just be a stand up comedy but also based asf

it's good to find people who are NT, none sprugy and you can relate to check them out guys
Linus Tech Tips

Hamudi for the lolz and some blackpills here and there,also Oreoman and Blackpill Jesus make some good content.

fuck all of them are voicemogging me to the heavens

fuck all of them are voicemogging me to the heavens
:feelskek: you can watch that spergy retard from here Bummer whatever if you don't wanna get voice mogged

Last edited:
:feelskek: you can watch that spurgy retard from here Bummer whatever if you don't wanna get voice mogged

@BummerDrummer you have a youtube channel?

@BummerDrummer you have a youtube channel?
Yeslossus
(newest vid) Not very big though tbh
:feelskek: you can watch that spurgy retard from here Bummer whatever if you don't wanna get voice mogged
Keep crying idek what spurgy is because you are retard who can’t spell right and is bad at English

Hamudi, IncelTV, BummerDrummer, FaceandLMS

Yeslossus

Keep crying idek what spurgy is because you are retard who can’t spell right and is bad at English

subbed
@BummerDrummer you have a similar voice to mine so we dont mog each other apparently

Yeslossus

spergy* lol
just dial down your autism bro

Yeslossus

lol'd when you said penislossus

Stfulossus

Also later tonight if it all goes fine I should be calling a place called “inkwell” with an actual script this time, Postmaxx was improv out of my ass
how old are you again?

how old are you again?
19 but at the development of a 14-16 year old although things are looking up due to the possibility of getting regular T injections

19 but at the development of a 14-16 year old although things are looking up due to the possibility of getting regular T injections
ok, after a second hearing of your voice in over 5 videos so far and viewing this comment I can positively say that you mog me to Andromeda and back

I'm sorry man hope it works out for ya
did you try to be on HGH?
You can buy a whole stack (High quality and cheap) from AliBaba with a good supplier

I'm sorry man hope it works out for ya
did you try to be on HGH?
You can buy a whole stack (High quality and cheap) from AliBaba with a good supplier
buying hormones from alibaba? are you trying to grow tits?

buying hormones from alibaba? are you trying to grow tits?
LOL
you can take the shit and test them in a local lab
I talked to a guy from looksmax who been on HGH from AliBaba and his results are great and he gave me his supplier
the supplier had really good reviews so I guess they are legit

but as i sad you can always test them in a local lab first before using them

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back