Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The best phenotype

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
I noticed that the only phenotype of males who look 9/10 look like felines. Same face proportions, compact midface, hunter eyes, small nose, no upperlid exposure, same facial harmony. Biggest slayers look like felines.

650x366

thumbs_matt-trethe-fernando-gomez-avenue-illustrated-12.jpg

florida-panther-1.jpg

Sean_O_bry.jpg

Meanwhile, all Incels kind of share the same phenotype that looks like prey animals.

Octopusgun2 said:
I noticed that the only phenotype of males who look 9/10 look like felines. Same face proportions, compact midface, hunter eyes, small nose, no upperlid exposure, same facial harmony. Biggest slayers look like felines.

650x366

thumbs_matt-trethe-fernando-gomez-avenue-illustrated-12.jpg

florida-panther-1.jpg

Sean_O_bry.jpg

Meanwhile, all Incels kind of share the same phenotype that looks like prey animals.

Meanwhile I look like this.

9bc7f7d6928b7d07082751142d62708a--bald-eagle-eagles.jpg

Faelid = DOM phenotype

If you don't look like a cat then it's O V E R!

My phenotype is similar to a tapir:

Malayan-Tapir-Nose.jpg

jagged0 said:
If you don't look like a cat then it's O V E R!

StalkingCat.jpg

Purfection. 10/10

If you are not this barbaric hairy 6'4 genetically big muscles lean phenotype just ldar
logan-02.jpg

I look like a hyena.

dr-problematic said:
If you are not this barbaric hairy 6'4 genetically big muscles lean phenotype just ldar
logan-02.jpg
I know you’re joking but srsly tho you only need to be a 6/10 and have a social life and you can land a 4-5/10 female if you try hard enough. Looking like a fenile is key to being 9/10.

Octopusgun2 said:
I know you’re joking but srsly tho you only need to be a 6/10 and have a social life and you can land a 4-5/10 female if you try hard enough. Looking like a fenile is key to being 9/10.

word fam, even 4-5 are in ltrs

Brown hair+ robust Cromagnid phenotype=excellence

That explains why women are into cats so much.

overlystinkypants said:
That explains why women are into cats so much.
Yeah, guys like Sean O’Pry look much like they were evolved from cats.

No wonder khahiit are the biggest slayers in skyrim