Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The best thing that could happen is a distopian inforced governament

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
A governament that enforces:

-everyone is set up a wife/husband as soon as they hit puberty .The sooner the better the pairbonding.

-everyone has a house with the number of rooms according to thier kids number

-everyone has a job they like

-cheating is punished by death

Sounds like a comunist governament but this is what this degenerate world needs.People are not good beings and without respecting laws we are 0.

A governament that enforces:

-everyone is set up a wife/husband as soon as they hit puberty .The sooner the better the pairbonding.

-everyone has a house with the number of rooms according to thier kids number

-everyone has a job they like

Sounds like a comunist governament but this is what this degenerate world needs.People are not good beings and without respecting laws we are 0.
:feelsthink:

Mirin endlessly.

2680549 maxdamage

The same people that dream up these unrealistic scenarios (That will never happen btw) mock Religion which has actually helped maintain good social structures in which most people mate and pair bond (in real life not video game) without the dystopian bullshit. It just goes to show people on here love Larping and fantasying rather than looking at the real world (because it's too painful for them I guess).

Communism is a very misunderstood ideology. Most communist countries are actually more traditional then the west.

In Handmaid's Tale the men all have wives but they essentially are just for show, and to have children with. The men also get assigned a "handmaid" who are basically sex slaves. 2 women for each man, this would be ideal. Hopefully after society collapses we can work to make this utopia real.

The same people that dream up these unrealistic scenarios (That will never happen btw) mock Religion which has actually helped maintain good social structures in which most people mate and pair bond (in real life not video game) without the dystopian bullshit. It just goes to show people on here love Larping and fantasying rather than looking at the real world (because it's too painful for them I guess).
Yes i know this will never happen the closest we can get are communist regimes but i bet no one wants to live in North Korea.Religion helps maintain a good social structure tbh but the more educated the people the less religious they became.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back