Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Biden admin. only wants to take in shitskin immigrants, NOT Europeans

B

bcroger

Major
★★★
The Biden admin/the DHS (the Department of welcoming Home Shitskins) made a "goal" to take in only 100,000 Ukrainian refugees (source: https://abcnews.go.com/US/us-accept-100000-ukrainian-refugees/story?id=83645980) they could EASILY push that to a million at least AND take in some Russian and Bulgarian economic migrants since their economies are crashing due to the economic sanctions. We take in 1.4 million immigrants from Mexico alone. Why can't we take in 1 million Ukrainians, instead of only 100,000? Seems like the USA ( United Shitskins of America) government just dislikes white European

Ukrainians are also 5'10" on average (male) and Ukraine has roughly an obesity rate of 24%.(source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_obesity_rate) Hispanic American women are 50% obese and the average height of a Hispanic American man is like 5'7." They would also work hard and easily assimilate.

I'm not saying that we should stop taking in millions of shitskin migrants from the worst nations in the world(it would be racist and nazi like me of me to imply such a horrible thing), but why not ALSO take in a million or so European immigrants who are at war as well. If Ukraine, Russia and Bulgaria were non-white nations, the DHS (the Department of welcoming Home Shitskins) and Biden would make it a goal to take in at least 10,000,000 instead of 100,000.

Last edited:
The Biden admin/the DHS (the Department of Homeland Shitskins) made a "goal" to take in only 100,000 Ukrainian refugees (source: https://abcnews.go.com/US/us-accept-100000-ukrainian-refugees/story?id=83645980) they could EASILY push that to a million at least AND take in some Russian and Bulgarian economic migrants since their economies are crashing due to the economic sanctions. We take in 1.4 million immigrants from Mexico alone. Why can't we take in 1 million Ukrainians, instead of only 100,000? Seems like the USA ( United Shitskins of America) government just dislikes white European

Ukrainians are also 5'10" on average (male) and Ukraine has roughly an obesity rate of 24%.(source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_obesity_rate) Hispanic American women are 50% obese and the average height of a Hispanic American man is like 5'7." They would also work hard and easily assimilate.

I'm not saying that we should stop taking in millions of shitskin migrants from the worst nations in the world, but why not ALSO take in a million or so European immigrants who are at war as well? If Ukraine, Russia and Bulgaria were non-white nations, the DHS (the Department of Homeland Shitskins) and Biden would make it a goal to take in at least 10,000,000 instead of 100,000.
1 Twitter 1791115051

JOE BIDEN AT 25!

Because most refugees are taken in by neighbouring nations

Because most refugees are taken in by neighbouring nations
Then why the fuck are we still taking in millions of refugees from Haiti and South America? Pretty sure those are FAR away from the USA.

Plus Akasaka is very close to Russia anyways.

A guy I used to work with who was fairly rich said that a family of young, healthy, ukrainian men (in their mid-late 20s) got a free house in his neighborhood because of a government grant. These houses were around $700,000 USD and they got it for free while working americans have no chance at all of owning a house. These houses were brand new and just built. Not some shitty old house either.

@Luzifer
@IceStorm
@DarkStarDown
@Pancakecel
Good. We should take more in and house them.

A guy I used to work with who was fairly rich said that a family of young, healthy, ukrainian men (in their mid-late 20s) got a free house in his neighborhood because of a government grant. These houses were around $700,000 USD and they got it for free while working americans have no chance at all of owning a house. These houses were brand new and just built. Not some shitty old house either.

@Luzifer
@IceStorm
@DarkStarDown
@Pancakecel
I hate this fucking country so much- we are not a joke, we're the whole fucking circus. Fuck my state also.

Didn't you totally ban immigration form 7 Muslim countries? You want to ignore that.

You might as-well just enjoy your brown Latino future tbh

Then why the fuck are we still taking in millions of refugees from Haiti and South America? Pretty sure those are FAR away from the USA.

Plus Akasaka is very close to Russia anyways.
America isn’t taking them in, they’re just sneaking in.

At least that will boost the white population of this country.

The Walmart I went to today is like 90% non-white. Mostly hispanic. Sams Club is like 80% non-white. Shitskins everywhere. Its like living in a third world country. White women are fat, but black and hispanic women are the fattest in the world. Pretty much all of them are overweight and the majority are obese.

I don't mind *some diversity. 40-50% is fine to me. The issue is that whites are getting hard to come by. Pretty soon only about 10% of people I see in the Dallas area will be white and the USA as a whole will only be about 40% white.

Ukrainians arent white people. The guy said they throw parties every night and make tons of noise. He sent me a pic and they were literally grilling a whole fucking goat on one of those $5000 luxury grills, in the front yard. I didn’t even know you could buy goats for meat in the US. There were 2 houses given to two separate families. One of them put it up for sale and upcharged the shit out of it because it was in a desired neighborhood and they made a massive profit flipping it. The neighborhood had a HOA and he was in real estate so he knew for a fact that the house was fully paid off by a federal grant.
Thats ONE Ukrainian immigrant. MOST would not act like that. Whites typically don't act like that.

And many Ukrainian immigrants end up homeless as well (source: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/02/nyregion/ukraine-refugees-homeless.html )

Last edited:
Read it again sweaty. They had like 30 people at the house last time I talked to him. The US has already taken thousands of them in.
Okay. So 30 people represent them all? You think that ALL Ukrainians act like that because 30 acted like that? And yes, they are white, as well as tall and thin. Their IQs are probably close to the U.S average and their kids will easily outperform Hispanics and niggers in school. USA public schools rank close to most third world nations because of non-whites

We need MORE whites in this country.

And many Ukrainian immigrants end up homeless as well (source: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/02/nyregion/ukraine-refugees-homeless.html )

>jew york times

Youre fucking kidding right?
You are looking at 30 people in one house.

Do you suggest we ONLY take in shitskin immigrants because you had issues with some Ukrainians? Again, they are white, as well as tall and thin. Their IQs are probably close to the U.S national average and their kids will easily outperform Hispanics and niggers in school. USA public schools rank close to most third world nations because of non-whites, not because of Ukraine immigrants.

@Luzifer
@IceStorm
@DarkStarDown
@Pancakecel
:feelsbadman: Sucks being priced out of a house

At least it is not retarded low iq pajeets you would have ended up like Canada giga over

At least it is not retarded low iq pajeets you would have ended up like Canada giga over
At least Indian immigrants aren't obese and are actually intelligent and contribute to an exten since they are educated. Mexicans don't contribute anything besides obesity.

Last edited:
At least Indian immigrants aren't obese and are actually intelligent and contribute to an exten since they are educated. Mexicans don't contribute anything besides obesity.
Only US Indian immigrants because they take the best ones Indians in Canada are just like mexicans

Only US Indian immigrants because they take the best ones Indians in Canada are just like mexicans
Indians in Canada are as dumb and useless as Mexicans in the USA? Never knew that

Indians in Canada are as dumb and useless as Mexicans in the USA? Never knew that
canada imports a lot of indian students they usually cause issues and fight with each other, rent up houses to live with each other and take up all the jobs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back