Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The Biggest Blue Pill Movie

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Jumanji 2. I am not even going to put the energy to explain how awful it was. So much normie propaganda.
At least Kevin Heart made it a little funny.

The first Jumanji was so much better and well written.

Zoomers watch Jumanji 2

Based Boomers watch the First Jumanji and Zathura. Zathura is a Sci Fi spin-off of Jumanji.

Last edited:
I used to watch zathura when it had tv airings. I have spent so much time trying to remember what it's called and now you reminded me. Thanks boyo.

I used to watch zathura when it had tv airings. I have spent so much time trying to remember what it's called and now you reminded me. Thanks boyo.
You’re welcome! :feelsokman: If you’re interested in movies made around 2006 I would recommend “Monster House” loved that movie while growing up. :)

I don't even know what that is tbh.

You’re welcome! :feelsokman: If you’re interested in movies made around 2006 I would recommend “Monster House” loved that movie while growing up. :)

First Jumanji is a based movie. Zathura was pretty cool too. The house in space aesthetic looked really interesting and instilled a feeling of wonder.

First Jumanji is a based movie. Zathura was pretty cool too. The house in space aesthetic looked really interesting and instilled a feeling of wonder.
Exactly! They really cared about movies back then. They weren’t trying to push forward an agenda either

I hated the babysitter in zathura tbh. The stupid whore disgusted me.

Her - artificial intelligence foid has intimate relationships with 5000+ people at the same time, protagonist cuck okay with it and at the end her hypergamy kicks in and she leaves all the cucks on their own for artificial intelligence version of alan watts.

Exactly! They really cared about movies back then. They weren’t trying to push forward an agenda either
Actual Originality movies is so hard to come by nowadays.. it is always agenda's and Oppression Olympics. Don't ever watch movies that come out now, prefer the older classics.. you can actually see the shift from good original content to agenda based shit if you pay attention to the movies overtones. For instance Die Hard 1 was amazing and all the others just go into 50 shades of shit really quickly with all the quality that is lost. With how good the first one is the sequels really shit the bed from then on.
I hated the babysitter in zathura tbh. The stupid whore disgusted me.
Babysitters.. I mean they are basically just Chad chasers. Getting paid to seek out successful older Chad sperm to then blackmail him to give her money or else she will ruin his life. Taking care of a baby is pretty much second to getting a baby of their own. If their wives are not supervising their successful Chad they only have themselves to blame(even though Foids secretly love it).

Last edited:
Her - artificial intelligence foid has intimate relationships with 5000+ people at the same time, protagonist cuck okay with it and at the end her hypergamy kicks in and she leaves all the cucks on their own for artificial intelligence version of alan watts.
:lul::lul::lul:

Seriously?

All Hollywood movies are bluepilled but forest gump is probably the most cucked.

All Hollywood movies are bluepilled but forest gump is probably the most cucked.
Tbh Tbh. Then again maybe it’s showing how women really are. The movie sort of blackpilled me rather than brainwashed me

:lul::lul::lul:

Seriously?

thats what i saw, all the reviews gave this movie high ratings but it was supreme cucking by AI foid who uses this guy because he's different while also doing the same thing to thousands of other cucks (learning about them, getting their help) then at the end she leaves with artificial intelligence British guy and we're shown protagonist cuck with real life foid who friendzoned him

lol I watched that one, I fucking hate movies where the nerdy incel kid ends up with the Stacy

Tbh I think there are more bluepilled movies