Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The biggest cope: "Don't play with the nerd in your class, because one day he could be your boss"

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
★★
In Real life: A nerd being rotting in the room :feelsrope:

Real life the nerd intelligence is used to prop up bullshit business degree chad and whatever fucking retarded entripise it is. The real quote should be "don't play with the nerd in your class, he will be boss (chads) greatest wage slave'

Real life the nerd intelligence is used to prop up bullshit business degree chad and whatever fucking retarded entripise it is. The real quote should be "don't play with the nerd in your class, he will be boss (chads) greatest wage slave'

:feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Notice how normies need an incentive to treat another human as an equal. They need to think that one day they'll be in less of a position of power. They are acting out of self interest rather than virtue or love of thy neighbor. It didn't occur to those people that the organism that they are bullying also has emotions, ambitions, ideas, motives. It also truthfully does not matter to those people, once they're out of HS, they're unlikely to ever see that victim again.

Society is such cope, and it will never change. It can be 2100 and the patterns we see today in society will persist, because you could change anything but human nature.

One day he coul go ER :feelzez:

Notice how normies need an incentive to treat another human as an equal. They need to think that one day they'll be in less of a position of power. They are acting out of self interest rather than virtue or love of thy neighbor. It didn't occur to those people that the organism that they are bullying also has emotions, ambitions, ideas, motives. It also truthfully does not matter to those people, once they're out of HS, they're unlikely to ever see that victim again.

Society is such cope, and it will never change. It can be 2100 and the patterns we see today in society will persist, because you could change anything but human nature.
Human nature will always stay the same, even in 100 million years

"don't play with the nerd in your class, he will be boss (chads) greatest wage slave'
based. Nerds are just conditioned to kiss ass, study, be a good worker, etc.

based. Nerds are just conditioned to kiss ass, study, be a good worker, etc.
Ethnic parents force their subhuman children to study to be a friendless incel ZOGslave working for the chads he looked down on at school kek

Why do you inflict violence on me like that ?

I used to love this quote...

I used to believe that one day I'd get my revenge...

That it'd be my turn...

That's right, Billy Beta. Life might be hard right now, but you will be very successful one day and your Chad bullies are going to end up as homeless drug addicts. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

nerd doesn’t even mean ugly. Just means a guy who studies a lot or loves nintendo and shit. There’s many chad nerds out there who are with foids. This ain’t the 80s anymore

It ONLY truly Ends, with a WW3 capable of Decimating everything to ashes. Post-war the Earth concrete would have a momento of Bliss. No more sorrow, neither loud monkey screaming just Nirvana radiation to last another Billion years in total peace and quiet.

Last edited: