Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The biggest f*cking cope I've ever seen

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
>mfw I can name a dozen people who hate themselves and have loving relationships
>:lul::feelsrope:

But th reason I hate myself is because i can't get dates.

Show him this.

Attachments

• Pn8iLmQ.jpg
    Pn8iLmQ.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 290
These posts are strange. I can only imagine an incel trying desperately to persuade himself that life will be alright behind such posts.

They are oddly specific and who the fuck uses Reddit in the first place? White nerdy men...

When I was fourteen and in denial that the world could be that unfair and cruel, this is exactly the kind of things I wrote on the internet. I wasn't trying to convince others, I was trying to convince myself.

No one ever said nice things to me, the real reason is that you want to put the blame on the victim and don't want to admit that people are shallow and don't give a shit about others things then appearance, only if they are choosing between two chads then the other things will get in the balance

These posts are strange. I can only imagine an incel trying desperately to persuade himself that life will be alright behind such posts.

They are oddly specific and who the fuck uses Reddit in the first place? White nerdy men...

When I was fourteen and in denial that the world could be that unfair and cruel, this is exactly the kind of things I wrote on the internet. I wasn't trying to convince others, I was trying to convince myself.
Braincels is only 30% white, at least according to an Inceltears comment reacting to an alleged poll in braincels. Take the racepill

No one ever said nice things to me, the real reason is that you want to put the blame on the victim and don't want to admit that people are shallow and don't give a shit about others things then appearance, only if they are choosing between two chads then the other things will get in the balance
True dat. Short nerds don't start hating themselves out of the blue. Another example of fair world fallacy brought to you by CuckIt. The incel who wrote this desperate LARPing post will be on heavy anti-depressants in a few years.

IncelTears in a nutshell.

True dat. Short nerds don't start hating themselves out of the blue. Another example of fair world fallacy brought to you by CuckIt. The incel who wrote this desperate LARPing post will be on heavy anti-depressants in a few years.
I think it's a phase that we have to go through, and when all the denial of the situation are exhausted we can wake up to the truth, the more negative experiences we have related to who we are in the eyes of the world, the faster will be our understanding of the blackpill

I. Can't. Even.

No woman will ever love you if you don't love yourself don't have an at least 7/10 face.

The only thing that matters is looks. Women love good looking insecure guys, it’s a cute trait apparently.

>mfw I can name a dozen people who hate themselves and have loving relationships
>:lul::feelsrope:
Forget naming a dozen people, almost every femoid is insecure about their beef flaps or breasts or fat, yet they have hundreds upon thousands of males ready to date them.

Lookism destroyed tbh.

Show him this.
Goddamn getting heightmogged by a tall good looking slut must be instant suifuel for manletcels. This is what happens in CUCKEDSOCIETY. Pack it up boyos...whores rule your world. :lul::lul::lul:

Poor dude. I hope he can scape inceldom before he ends up here.

actually it's because i'm ugly and weird

I'm to socially awkward to approach the sluts