Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The biggest problem with this forum is that it’s no longer blackpilled, nor is it catered to incels

ForeverGrey

ForeverGrey

Greycel
★★
BlkPillPres was right. It’s either closeted bluepillers LARPing or obvious foids.

Which is unfortunate, because A: everywhere else is gynocentric, this place could’ve had more potential; seeing it being abandoned of actual incels is a sign of bygones, and B: it was once upon a time the cornerstone for good BP discussions.

I see no reason in participating here any longer when a shithole like r/MensRights of all places facilitates more room for blackpilled conversations and arguments than here.

BlkPillPres was right. It’s either closeted bluepillers LARPing or obvious foids.

Which is unfortunate, because A: everywhere else is gynocentric, this place could’ve had more potential; seeing it being abandoned of actual incels is a sign of bygones, and B: it was once upon a time the cornerstone for good BP discussions.

I see no reason in participating here any longer when a shithole like r/MensRights of all places facilitates more room for blackpilled conversations and arguments than here.
it is shit because of the increasing number of low iq low attention moral fags from chink tok. nothing else.

the thing is the high iq posters don't post because of the low iq posters, and by nature's law, the low iq posters will always outnumber the high iq posters... making the high iq posters to not post... creating a d-latch cycle

the thing is the high iq posters don't post because of the low iq posters, and by nature's law, the low iq posters will always outnumber the high iq posters... making the high iq posters to not post... creating a d-latch cycle
this is how real life works as well in all other aspects.

I think people feel almost everything regarding the BP is already fleshed out.

it is shit because of the increasing number of low iq low attention moral fags from chink tok. nothing else.
Honestly, I was scrolling on TikTok and saw aspercel's travesty (haha lmao) story being overlayed ontop of one of those minecraft parkour videos. Everyone ran off to the commenst section with the first thing they heard to comment that but I stuck all throughout the video... I"ll admit I don't really like the app because it breeds instant gratification low attention span leftists which is the walking embodiment of ephemeralizing your experience... I'm uncomfortable trivializing myself in any way (I really like jordan peterson's take on this in relationships).

ForeverGrey

Greycel​

JoinedMar 10, 2024Posts62

----

okey GrAY

I think people feel almost everything regarding the BP is already fleshed out.
oh no, trust me, there are a bunch of things that are very useful and just observably unexplained, although I'd de reluctant to share for some reasons.

oh no, trust me, there are a bunch of things that are very useful and just observably unexplained, although I'd de reluctant to share for some reasons.
There's no reason not to share it, there's plenty of users like me that are starving for ne theories.

Certainly not catered to cels like me you're correct as 90% of the discussions on this forum is complaining and hating foids and never the people behind feminism and womens rights in the first place...... Jews

There's no reason not to share it, there's plenty of users like me that are starving for ne theories.
I've never made a High IQ thread despite really wanting to, because of how I believe the public (including Tiktok, which I fear it might seep into due to the quality of everything I notice I conjure up) might receive it, and by exstension judge me, including us. It won't even be focused about chicks tho. I'll really think about it

I've never made a High IQ thread despite really wanting to, because of how I believe the public (including Tiktok, which I fear it might seep into due to the quality of everything I notice I conjure up) might receive it, and by exstension judge me, including us. It won't even be focused about chicks tho. I'll really think about it
Tag me when you do decide to make it :feelsaww:

Tag me when you do decide to make it :feelsaww:
It genuinely might be really long tho, like a full blown on meta analysis of sub analyses
i speak/think/write super autistic tho, nothing compared to anyway I've ever presented myself in. it will be my first time actually being me, so that excites me. so i really will think about it

Last edited:
I think everything has already been talked about.

The biggest problem is there is too many fucking fakecels here. I escape here to be among other ugly people not fucking fakecels surrounding me 90% of this website is fakecel fucker you should be required to show rating from IncelTV or other well known rater before you can post here.

BlkPillPres was right.
He was a coping nigger
It’s either closeted bluepillers LARPing or obvious foids.
"Mentalcels" are the worst because they wanna claim blackpill while their main idea ("NTpill") is bluepilled
r/MensRights
Nothing in reddit (aka the most gynocentric pro-faggot platform on the internet) will ever be better than an independent incel site despite all the bs
I see no reason in participating here
Bye bye then nigga, don't be coming back here crying waaa waaaa muh blackpill

Interesting observation.

In some ways, this place is becoming copers.is with a bunch of factions and feifdoms of personalized beliefs, not necessarily rooted in reality.

You hit the nail on the head -- as much as I hated that naysayer BlkPillPres, he was right when he said it would have been beneficial for the forum to have a more restrictive vetting process. There's nothing of substance or value here anymore, and I find most users here to be edgy insufferable 2 digit IQ teenage retards going through a temporary edgy phase, along with the belligerent racists who want to use inceldom as a trojan horse for white-supremacy so they can say the spew most vile things imaginable. It wasn't this bad when I joined two years ago, but I don't see it getting any better henceforth.

Part of it has to do with the disproportionate amount of mental illness among incels as compared to the general population, but I don't see other TFL communities with the same problem like r/ForeverAlone.

The problem I see is that there are too many low IQ, low effort threads, so the decent posts get buried. Creating high IQ threads takes work too. Another contributing factor is that the black pill has been discussed over and over and over, so it's very rare to spark new discussion.

Also incels can't discuss their dating experiences, so people just rot here.

I just put the people that are not blackpilled on my ignore list

Oy vey

ForeverGrey
Greycel ★★
JoinedMar 10, 2024
Posts 190

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6