Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The blackpill freed me from a decades long infatuation with my oneitis

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I'm ashamed to admit this, but I'm over 30 now and I've been in love with the same girl since high school. Now when I look at her pictures, I realize she's barely even cute. She's more like a 6-7/10 instead of the 10/10 that I've held in my mind. I also realized that her stories of being "raped" multiple times were actually just her getting drunk and fucking Chads. I've been a misogynist since middle school, but I always had a soft spot for her in my heart. Now I can finally see that she's just another whore. She disappeared off social media 4 years ago, so I pray that she killed herself or Chad beat her too hard and had an accident. I feel nothing but disgust and contempt for all women now.

eastern europe oneitis stories are all like this, bitch is a teenage whore for "mobster" guys with bad teeth, always on social media with photos of her at their parties in weird trashy apartments with tables full of ashtrays and empty bottles of alcohol when she's still like 16
then she vanishes off social media because she became an ugly single mom or emigrated with a foreigner and is never heard from again
giga ogre if you ever cared

I'm ashamed to admit this, but I'm over 30 now and I've been in love with the same girl since high school. Now when I look at her pictures, I realize she's barely even cute. She's more like a 6-7/10 instead of the 10/10 that I've held in my mind. I also realized that her stories of being "raped" multiple times were actually just her getting drunk and fucking Chads. I've been a misogynist since middle school, but I always had a soft spot for her in my heart. Now I can finally see that she's just another whore. She disappeared off social media 4 years ago, so I pray that she killed herself or Chad beat her too hard and had an accident. I feel nothing but disgust and contempt for all women now.

Good. I'm ashamed of my stupidity, too.

AgybUIw.gif
Tbh

eastern europe oneitis stories are all like this, bitch is a teenage whore for "mobster" guys with bad teeth, always on social media with photos of her at their parties in weird trashy apartments with tables full of ashtrays and empty bottles of alcohol when she's still like 16
then she vanishes off social media because she became an ugly single mom or emigrated with a foreigner and is never heard from again
giga ogre if you ever cared
can relate

good for you. chads have no one itis. all he have is cum toys.

lol she claimed "rape" multiple times, the chances of this are fucking infinitesimally small, like winning the lottery, its probably like 1 in 10000 x 1 in 10000 chance.
she was not the victim of a niche crime once, she had this super low chance crime occur to her twice, just FUCKING LOL WHAT A JOKER.

LITERALLY WHEN I WOULD HEAR THIS I WOULD SHUT OFF OF THIS BITCH IMMEDIATELY, EVERYTHING SHE IS SAYING IS NOW A LIE
HOW CAN SHE BE TELLING THE TRUTH ANY OF THE TIME WHEN SHE CAN LIE ABOUT SUCH A HUGE ISSUE WITHOUT SHAME THEN BROADCAST THE LIE ON INTERWEB.

AVOID