Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The Blackpill has ruined redheads for me

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I used to be fascinated by redhead foids. I was that guy who thought they were more mysterious and more sensual. I didn't know many redheads in real life, most of them were brunette roasties who decided to tone their hair dark red.

I don't know. Light blonde with blue eyes seemed to be the favorite of Krauts. It's a gl combo, ngl, but light blonde haired foids always seemed to be high maintenance and thus out of reach. But gingers don't have that image, yet they have the looks advantages of blonde foids: light features. And they don't get that status boost that light blonde foids got for their hair. In fact, some kids bullied ginger kids. Thus I concluded that redheads were more humble and less narcissistic. It's not as dark and common as brunette. It's also a natural hair color, get the fuck away from me with bleached, frauded hair, or even worse, fake colors like pink or blue.

Not that it matters for an incel, lol, thus the soy tag. But anyway. The blackplil has ruined redheads for me. Why? I cannot bring myself to potentially create suffering. I know that, even if I get to marry a redhead, the probable outcome might not be that desirable.

iu

Two-second Google search:
The gene for red hair is recessive, so a person needs two copies of that gene for it to show up or be expressed. That means even if both parents carry the gene, just one in four of their children are likely to turn out to be a redhead.

So if you find some blind insane ginger foid willing to let you fuck her, feel free to fill her up with babies.

Two-second Google search:

So if you find some blind insane ginger foid willing to let you fuck her, feel free to fill her up with babies.
LIfe fuel. Thank you, Agry_runt :feelsautistic:

LIfe fuel. Thank you, Agry_runt :feelsautistic:
Before you start creampieing every ginger girl you see, keep in mind that people who are not redheads might also be carrying the gene.

But who cares, if you have a ginger son, just leave him in the sun for 2 minutes and he'll get skin cancer and die so problem solved.

Before you start creampieing every ginger girl you see, keep in mind that people who are not redheads might also be carrying the gene.

But who cares, if you have a ginger son, just leave him in the sun for 2 minutes and he'll get skin cancer and die so problem solved.
I wish that would actually work on some gingers. I am thinking about RSD Tyler...

Pale redheads and pale asians are top tier. If I ever go to Asia, I want to find a girl that has skin like Miura Sakura (google her) and pump 10 children into her. Something about pale skin and being able to see the blue blood vessels through the skin is hot af to me. Also pink nipples, I find that very attractive too.

I don’t care if she has a flat chest and ass, porcelain skin can make a woman gorgeous to me.

Pale skin on women looks amazing only if she has dark hair to go alone with it

I prefer pale skin and light hair. It just fascinates me on a different level, especially with ginger hair.

blackpill made my eyes open

I don't like redheads if fuck one your son would be a subhuman redheaded creature