Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The blackpill is made up non sense

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Imagine this : believing that Nature™ decided to give the privilege to decide the future and viability of its entire apex specie to its most inferior sex.

LIKE WTF

IS THIS EVEN REASONABLE COMPARED TO A TOTALLY RANDOMIZED PROCESS TO BEGIN WITH ?

The answer is obviously : NO.

The truth is, gene, nature, GOD, call it like you want, IS NOT what led to hypergamy. Hypergamy isn't natural at all, in fact, there are species in the wilderness where XY individuals are the choosing sex while the XX is the peasantry.

The fact that this order is reversed in our specie has nothing to do with nature or an immuable order.

In fact, IT IS a social construct.

And thus, it was constructed through centuries and centuries of war between sexes, that the XY team was winning ... Like 30 000 years ago. BUT NOW, things are slowly, willingly, manufacturingly changing in favor of the XX.

All far right cucks who believe in retarded conspiracy should consider this one carefully : what happened to societies that let foids slowly take over ? The answer is : THEY COLLAPSED since THE ONLY gynocracy we ever found were dying primitive isolated societies that somehow survived in the blind spot of based XY empires. And they didn't collapsed because stronger power conquered them. No. They literally collapsed because they weren't even able to find food or to make reasonnable decisions at some point.

Guess what ? OUR SOCIETY IS SLOWLY being led to the point of no return, and we incels are the first "symptoms" of this general societal collapse happening right now ... It happened throughout the entire human history, but now, as our world is "globalized", this tragedy is happening everywhere at the same time, at the speed of light, and the risk is NO EMPIRE will take the lead at some point to RESTORE HUMAN DIGNITY.

Who is manufacturing this whole thing ? I think we shouldn't look at the obvious answer ... I thinkit's something greater than that. More intelligent. More fierce. More subtle. More foreign than what we ever encountered. It probably wants us ENSLAVED even before it arrives..

Imagine this : believing that Nature™ decided to give the privilege to decide the future and viability of its entire apex specie to its most inferior sex.

LIKE WTF

IS THIS EVEN REASONABLE COMPARED TO A TOTALLY RANDOMIZED PROCESS TO BEGIN WITH ?

The truth is, gene, nature, GOD, call it like you want, IS NOT what led to hypergamy. Hypergamy isn't natural at all, in fact, there are species in the wilderness where XY individuals are the choosing sex while the XX is the peasantry.

The fact that this order is reversed in our specie has nothing to do with nature or an immuable order.

And thus, it was constructed through centuries and centuries of war between sexes, that the XY team was winning ... Like 30 000 years ago. BUT NOW, things are slowly, willingly, manufacturingly changing in favor of the XX.

All far right cucks who believe in retarded conspiracy should consider this one carefully : what happened to societies that let foids slowly take over ? The answer is : THEY COLLAPSED since THE ONLY gynocracy we ever found were dying primitive isolated societies that somehow survived in the blind spot of based XY empires. And they didn't collapsed because stronger power conquered them. No. They literally collapsed because they weren't even able to find food or to make reasonnable decisions at some point.

Guess what ? OUR SOCIETY IS SLOWLY being led to the point of no return, and we incels are the first "symptoms" of this general societal collapse happening right now ... It happened throughout the entire human history, but now, as our world is "globalized", this tragedy is happening everywhere at the same time, at the speed of light, and the risk is NO EMPIRE will take the lead at some point to RESTORE HUMAN DIGNITY.

Who is manufacturing this whole thing ? I think we shouldn't look at the obvious answer ... I thinkit's something greater than that. More intelligent. More fierce. More subtle. More foreign than what we ever encountered. It probably wants us ENSLAVED even before it arrives..
Didnt read but I disagree that the black pill is nonesense!

Women haven't been the selectors in human history for almost 10000 years now. And their status as gene selectors was doubtful even before that. Our closest relatives the chimpanzees are same, the males duke it out and the winner gets the girls.

Didnt read but I disagree that the black pill is nonesense!
REEAD NIGGA REEEEEEEAD

iu

Women haven't been the selectors in human history for almost 10000 years now. And their status as gene selectors was doubtful even before that. Our closest relatives the chimpanzees are same, the males duke it out and the winner gets the girls.
But now they are the selectors so it's over tbh

Who is manufacturing this whole thing ? I think we shouldn't look at the obvious answer ... I thinkit's something greater than that. More intelligent.

Luciferians who larp as Christians and Freemasons. They literally go back to Ancient egypt and Ancient mystery cults.

For some reason they really love spreading chaos. Their doctrine is that chaos is necessary or something. "Ordo ab Chao".

Who but foids is perfect for that job?

Luciferians who larp as Christians and Freemasons. They literally go back to Ancient egypt and Ancient mystery cults.

View attachment 461516

For some reason they really love spreading chaos. Their doctrine is that chaos is necessary or something. "Ordo ab Chao".

Who but foids is perfect for that job?
Nah bro. Aliens is far more of a reasonnable answer tbh.

Consider this. If the zoo hypothesis is true, it makes sense.

If we're just a biological attraction to greater species, then making foids do bs and ruining everything means more fun and random biological events everywhere, thus MORE FUN.

Actually, aliens having fun with us is better than aliens preparing an invasion in some distant future. But according to me, both of these are highly probable.
Nuke this gay earth
:feelshmm:

I agree in therms that hypergamy is not natural, especially that modern female doesnt even want kids, average foid by 30 aborted population of small town.

Back in the day both genders selected and had to compromise. That’s why there used to be assorted mating.

LIKE WTF

You’re wrong, it’s not that women are inferior and therefore shouldn’t get a choice. Rather, women are intrinsically valuable so we have to compensate them in order to get with them, like strength for protection, resources, etc. Women only find Chads intrinsically valuable.

The guy in your profile pic looks like a thumb

Point taken, OP. If it is relevant these days to consider male/female as a social construct, then dating dynamics are obviously a figment of imagination indeed.

I prefer a society like 'a boy and his dog' movie.