Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The brain behind "Elder Scrolls", one of the nerdiest game series is a Chad

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
JFL. Not even the nerdiest series/hobbies are safe from Chad. And yes I am aware that Elder Scrolls got casualized with Oblivion and even more with Skyrim, he was there way before that.

Todd howard

Last edited:
he is autistic high tier normie, Chad lite at best. not Chad but yes Chads are in gaming now. Gaming more and more filled with normscum

hes such a living meme I love Tod how dare you insult him.

Hes just the face of ES, ofc they would use a chad and not the hunchback nerdy riccel lead coder or artist lol.

Not Chad but I assume he mogged all the devs that worked on the game.

He's a manlet

The best and most popular games are the work of japcels :feelzez:

I wouldn't really call todd a chad, he's kind of dork looking and he was in the chess club

Hes 188 cm or 6'2 get moged.

he is autistic high tier normie, Chad lite at best. not Chad but yes Chads are in gaming now. Gaming more and more filled with normscum
gaming has been filled with normies or even high tier normies for a while now

What’s with this forum calling everybody a chad all of a sudden? This is honestly starting to look gay. This guy looks nowhere near one.
He's a manlet
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He would probably be posting here jfl.

Not chad at all, dude. If he had dark brown eyes, he'd be an incel. He's a normie at best