Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Brettyboy-IT Dialectic is interesting

• Thread starter Deleted member 29033
  • Start date
Deleted member 29033

Deleted member 29033

Self-banned
-
For those who speak to Brettyboy on one of the innumerable incel discords that come and go, you will recognize that Brettyboy is... well... somewhat impaired in his faculties, especially in regards to understanding social cues.
It is well known that Brettyboy is diagnosed with autism and that he has difficulties doing somewhat rudimentary math. This is not meant to be diss against Bretty, but rather, a statement about his disposition. I consider Brettyboy to be a great friend and I'm not particularly intelligent myself.

Now, people who use this site will also recognize the ongoing intellectual battle between Brettyboy and IT. There are many reddit posts on IT quoting Brettyboy and many threads on here quoting IT's posts about Brettyboy.

Something interesting is happening in this particular dynamic. It appears (at least to me and im biased) that Brettyboy is making better arguments and his analysis is far more cogent. Brettyboy sees the world in a very simple way and his postulations about the world - IT does NOT have answers for them (at least not that they have adequately explained).

The weakness in IT's epistemology is apparent when viewed in this particular circumstance. Brettyboy takes a very simple analysis that pretty much anyone can understand and then he reaches conclusion. IT HAS NO ANSWERS FOR THIS. It's really shocking to see people who I assume are neurotypical have absolutely no epistemologic grounding to deal with the intuitions of an autistic virgin.

This is telling because it demonstrates that the least optical and least credentialed blackpiller amongst us is capable of destroying even the most academic, principled bluepiller.

TL;DR: 60 IQ retard owns IT

IncelTears are losers.

@-BrettyBoy- makes IT foids wet

a great incel intellectual

It takes one incel to destroy IT

Can you provide a couple examples of this, I don't go on IT and I don't really pay much attention to threads about them

Can you provide a couple examples of this, I don't go on IT and I don't really pay much attention to threads about them

I have a bad feeling that @-BrettyBoy- changed his avi because of inceltear. Don’t do that. Cucked move tbh. Nigga you are yosh

Attachments

• midwitmeme.png
    midwitmeme.png
    110.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
They are obsessed with brettyboy for some reason. I think it's because he is autistic that they view him as an easy target

They are obsessed with brettyboy for some reason. I think it's because he is autistic that they view him as an easy target
IT are bullies who were more than likely bullied themselves, incels are easy targets because they're EEEEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIL so if one is autistic I guess they see that as fair game

@-BrettyBoy- is based foot fetish nigga

TL;DR: 60 IQ retard owns IT
bunch of pathetic losers, and they know winning this war is impossible, so they tried to pick on him.. this bitches dont have any morals

they even made their subreddit private like the pussies they are

a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, feels like that's what IT does, relentlessly lampoon an autist to make themselves seem more intelligent, classic narcissist pathology btw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back