Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "The Bull is HIV Positive"

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
This is a bit of an old one, if it's not a larp, big if true, just lol @Ritalincel

Poor baby, although it’s most likely doomed for an abortion...

biggest larping platform I've ever seen in reddit bro c'mon no way this shit is real :feelsokman:

Lmfao this is most definitley larp

LARP but still funny

LARP to get the ITcels hard

I'll never understand how people end up like this.

Not all men are made equal

Kill all soys now

biggest larping platform I've ever seen in reddit bro c'mon no way this shit is real :feelsokman:

When I was younger and the world was perhaps far saner...or at least far saner than now, I'd agree, but in 2020 we're living in Clown World bruh, so sadly this story very well could be true.

Even if its a complete fictitious LARP I'm still quite sure there really are people somewhere out there engaging in this sick shit.

When I was younger and the world was perhaps far saner...or at least far saner than now, I'd agree, but in 2020 we're living in Clown World bruh, so sadly this story very well could be true.

Even if its a complete fictitious LARP I'm still quite sure there really are people somewhere out there engaging in this sick shit.
I couldn't agree more with u bro this fucking clown world :feelsclown: just honk at them JFL

even if it is a larp, you know there are cucks out there whose wives got stds from their bulls

I want to believe that every post on that sub is larp. It is too surreal.

K A R A B O G A
K
A
R
A

B
O
G
A

I wish this shit to be larp so badly :feelspuke:

The bull is always praised, the death wish has blacked connotations, related to some danger dealing with bulls, sexual beasts that can cause some harm or violence. The cuckold white male from today has learned to appreciate and seek the danger from bulls, even if the bull is not a particular danger.

Imagine believing this larp

@nihility problems