Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The case of Aleksandr Rudenko proves the NTpill is correct

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
For those who don't know. Aleksandr Rudenko is an autistic gigachad, who was accused in sexual harrasment in 2022.

The court probably hasn't decided yet if he's guilty or not, but if court decides he's guilty, he might get to jail for years, because the foid he harrased was 17 year old.

This proves that autism can make chad an incel, and the majority of foids arent attracted to autistic chads.

no face for your autism

For those who don't know. Aleksandr Rudenko is an autistic gigachad, who was accused in sexual harrasment in 2022.

The court probably hasn't decided yet if he's guilty or not, but if court decides he's guilty, he might get to jail for years, because the foid he harrased was 17 year old.

This proves that autism can make chad an incel, and the majority of foids arent attracted to autistic chads.
FUCKING THAT PROFILE PIC IS ANTISEMETIC YOU NEED GO BE GIVING EVER $$$$ TO ME TO FUND MY LUXURY SKI VACATION AND HOOKER ADDICTION!

FUCKING THAT PROFILE PIC IS ANTISEMETIC YOU NEED GO BE GIVING EVER $$$$ TO ME TO FUND MY LUXURY SKI VACATION AND HOOKER ADDICTION!

Attachments

• 47551.png
    47551.png
    137.3 KB · Views: 5
normalize beheading NTs

NTpill is brutal

NTpill destroyed me.

NT is making or breaking u, 5/10 who is NT sometimes can do better then a 6-7/10 that is autistic or mentally Ill, w0men are very social by nature and they can feel your mental issues.

Are you sure dude?
Sounds like cherry pick to me

NTpill destroyed me.

NT is making or breaking u, 5/10 who is NT sometimes can do better then a 6-7/10 that is autistic or mentally Ill, w0men are very social by nature and they can feel your mental issues.
:feelsrope: