Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The ceo of ocean gate says company didn't want to hire experienced white guys

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
You get what you fucking deserve jfl over for diversitye hire niggers and foids
The CEO of OceanGate, which is operating the missing Titanic tourist submarine, explains that the company didn’t want to hire any experienced “50 year old white guys” because they weren’t “inspirational.”

View: https://twitter.com/CatchUpFeed/status/1671372796876984320

Don't care about this fucking world, everything bad that happens is humanity's fault and fool if you don't see it

He also bragged that they use cheap Logitech video game controllers to pilot the sub jfl.

What he is really trying to say is though, that he wants to run his sub company at extra low cost , and it is your life on the line that will pay the difference. I hope he gets sued to oblivion and sent to prison.

Also, this is what happens when you run a thrill-seeking company like a Jew:

284E0FF1 D428 4518 87CE 5EE09E08C564

What he is really trying to say is though, that he wants to run his sub company at extra low cost , and it is your life on the line that will pay the difference. I hope he gets sued to oblivion and sent to prison.
The CEO is in the sub. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

He also bragged that they use cheap Logitech video game controllers to pilot the sub jfl.

He dead

The diversity hire really seems to have paid off... :feelskek:

Sub Brief says it's clear they're dead already... most likely either the carbon pressure hull failed, or else they had a minor electrical fire and there was no way of ventilating the smoke out of the cabin:

View: https://youtu.be/4dka29FSZac

(but he's just an old white guy, don't listen to him!)

Last edited:
Also one of the billionares that got stuck is a wef fag

Screenshot 2023 06 21 172852

made your bed you sleep in it

The CEO is in the sub. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Well if they're sitting on the seabed waiting for the oxygen to run out and passing their piss bottle around, I guess the CEO will have plenty of time to explain the wisdom of his diversity hiring policy to his passengers (a billionaire and his 19yo son.)

But it seems more likely that either the hull failed and they died instantly, or else they've been asphyxiated by poor air quality, either smoke from smouldering electronics or general inadequacy of gas monitoring and replacement.

Either way, fuck that. The whole aesthetic of that sub (inside and out) just screams "tomb." I've seen footage of U.S. prison execution chambers that look less grim than the inside of that submarine. I get claustrophobic just thinking about it tbh.

Hopefully they start finding floating bits of debris soon, that would at least mean it imploded and it was all over instantly before the people even knew they were in trouble.

Last edited:
I think they're dead with 95% certainty. Guy was too greedy and stingy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back