Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The combination lock principle

• Thread starter Deleted member 42730
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42730

Banned
-
A very important component of a Satanic Ritual as described by Anton LaVey in "the devils notebook" is something called the combination lock principle. Basically you have to focus your strong points on your problems and find the most direct pathway between the advantages that you do have and the problems to be dealt with. This has been my approach in losing my virginity although I still have it.

Consider this; people seem to give you incels an array of advice that ranges from "focus on your appearance" to "just be yourself." No one expects you to get laid doing what you do now, yet they refuse to acknowledge this fact and insist that the solution is to "be yourself." For those uf us who are existentialists this poses a serious problem as you do not find yourself you create yourself- you are the sum total of your life choices, meaning that even getting into the dating scene itself changes who you are as a person while conversely you can't not "be yourself." The advice falls into the realm of incoherence.

The issue seems much more soluble when you take it from the other side: what is sex, how does it happen, and why would someone want to have sex with you? The reality is that there is always a surplus of sluts, hoes, bimbos and fat chicks who would pounce on a virgin guy like you in a heartbeat under the right circumstances. I havent done it yet, but I have been advised to go into a bar get drunk, then wait for some fat lady to start eyeing me before having sex with her.

I dont know the success rates for this, but certainly its worth looking into.

I on the other hand will always occupy a differing position; I'm a bisexual so i have the option of fucking guys, who will always be easier to get into bed than women, and I also have a maschistic streak, so if a woman or man rejects me or even insults me, I dont care.

what a surprise, a satanist turns out to be a faggot

What is this discrete math shit